SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carlos_grow

Walk in bath tubs with shower and whirlpool

carlos_grow
16 years ago

I am looking for the subject. I cannot find a walk in bath on the internet for less than $3000.00 I also have no idea how to put it in, but I watch your show and I will try. Please do a show on the handicap bathroom. I am trying to get my house in order because I have 1 son who served in this on going war Special Forces, my only child, and I do not want to have to depend on him as I am getting older. I would like to install a walk in bath with shower and possibly a whirlpool. I have an A frame and it is hard to redo. Please give me some input! Thank you! If anyone can help me, you can! You are the smartest person I know and you can tell me how. I live alone except for my dear pets! I would like to do this on my own without depending on my son so much. He has a family and he is run to death between me and them! That's why I would like to do it on my own and say I did it! He would be proud! And he deserves it because he left his family to fight terriorsome and I would love to do something on my own for him!

Comments (2)