SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ida_hoedown

Beware of fakers and SICKO's!

ida_hoedown
15 years ago

I donÂt usually go on about things that irritate me but when I saw this on ebay my blood just started to boiling!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180345849715&category=60442&viewitem=&salenotsupported

I have been a lover of antiques since I was just a little girl. The date of the collectible and the history behind it have always been a source of great pleasure in my life. Well looking around for mirrors on E-bay yesterday I discovered the most repulsive looking mirror I have ever seen with a history that is so obviously a forgery and not to mention disturbing I almost couldnÂt make it through. And all this in the name of art. It is sick is what it is and not art! TORTURE IS NOT ART! So be warned if you see this Killian Skarr itÂs not an antique. ItÂs just a sick misrepresentation of all those things antiquing should be. This Killian Scarr is no artist, heÂs just a fraud.

Psalms 62:3-4, "Â ye shall be slain all of youÂthey delight in lies: they bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly."

Yours in Jesus ChristÂs name,

Ida

Comments (12)