SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sugar_fl

Moving to an apt.

18 years ago

In the next couple of weeks I will be moving into a large apt complex (100 apts)

I hope I don't run into the problems I read on here.

I have been there several times & everyone seems very nice.

It is run by the church I go to but everyone is not a member but quite a few are. It seems to be very sound proof & I don't think I'll have problems with that. I will be living on a university campus so I can eat in the cafeteria if I wish,, walking distance of many stores & a bank. Will have too many places to eat LOL.

One problem I forsee is storage. It has a lot of storage space but I have lots to store. Just puter stuff alone will take up quite a bit. The apts are pretty small but if 99 other people can do it so can I.

I live out in the country now & don't drive so looking forward being close to things.

I never dreamed I had so much stuff & having to get rid of a lot of it. I could sure use some advice from others who are in small apts. It is 515 square FT. My computer will take up quite a bit of space but I have to have that LOL

I like having people around so think I'll enjoy living there.

I will have great places to walk & I sure need to walk. Here on the farm the ground is so unlevel I'm afraid to & also have too many cats that like to get in the way & afraid they will trip me. The cats (3) are staying on the farm & my next door neighbow.. my only neighbor is taking them. I am glad they won;t have to be uprooted. The houses are less than 20 ft apart so they will still be at home.

My daughter has given me a LOT of Yankee candles so will have to find a place to store them. It is taking me forever to clear out what I don't want & get packed.

I sure hope I am as excited about this move later as I am now.

I can sure use advice & sugestions from others.

I wrote about this move sometime ago & it has finally come to be.

Dar

Comments (5)

Sponsored