SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
blinkwink

Apt Building owner tried to kick us out.

blinkwink
15 years ago

An relative of mine bought an house and moved away, so i moved in, i used to live just across the apt she lived in, bascially right next next, so anyway i did some renovations, painting, flooring ect and so on, my mom met with the owner shopping and told him that i had moved to another apt and that piece of sh*t started screaming and crying out saying 'why the f*ck didn't you tell me before' and other things, so he said alright i'll meet you in court and we'll settle this. So we tried to settle this without all the work, my dad asked a old friend of his that used to be an triad boss or something to help(he also knew the apt owner) to try to settle things and so i can live here, and it worked, the next day he told my dad that i can live here BUT know instead of paying the super cash every month for living here, i must pay him with a CHECK, so here im wondering what is he up to asking me to pay with a check instead of pure cash, is he trying to set up a scheme to kick me out?

Any help would be great, oh few other notes the super tried to help us aswell, and as for the apt building owner, hes just an slave/a p*ssy all he does is do what the wife says that guy is a disgrace to all men, the wife act like a billionaire and an steriotype.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus