SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
baerbaer_gw

To igloochic

15 years ago

Hi igloochic!

I tried to add something to my last post that I forgot but it will not let me post two in a row ... I sent you a pvt email this morning to get around the "circus". I am done with that thread. I think ramses saying "self promotion" is a matter of perspective. I was just trying to make the point that I know first hand about old money in America. Oh well, whatever there! Let me know here if you did not get the email.

And HOW FUNNY about the glass!!! I have a very unfocused glass collection! ... Venetian, Roman, Bohemian, silver overlay and Contemporary American. I worked in a Dallas, TX art gallery called Carlyn Galerie many years ago. My FAVOURITE job ever (well, after the antiques auction gallery in New York). Go on their website carlyngalerie.com and look for artist Charles (Chuck) Savoie. He does contemporary works in the old Venetian style. Very cool stuff. If you ever add contemporary to your collection, they are probably the most knowledgeable people I know. They stay away from names like Chihuly and focus on the "rising stars".

The Fuzzy Monsters took a lot of work to get. They are Chocolate Persians that came from Pawdance.com near Ft Worth, TX. If you go to their website, Dmitri is the "cover kitty" as a baby. If you go to "new homes, page 2" you can see both as babies!

Oh, and some of my pics are up (Welcome to MY Home!)

Anyway, I have been blessed to "meet" you.

Ciao for now!

B

Comment

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH