SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
renter9245

What to do with a landlord like this.....

renter9245
16 years ago

I mean he must know these things.... for example I just moved in 3 months ago, and was not told that the woman next store would be moving and the apt renovated. Much noise and water being turned off with no warning ( at first he did, but that stopped)

The walls are allready so thin I can hear my upstairs neighbor belching ( he must be very loud I think? - gross) but now I have found out that the medicine cabinet in my bathroom is BACK TO BACK with the one directly next store..... AND they have removed the old one next store AND there is ONLY THE THIN CHEAP PIECE OF PLASTIC OF THE BACK OF MY CABINET BETWEEN the apts!

I can almost see thru to the other apt and can see shadows and light, and the sound affords no privacy at all. I am pissed. I can hear everything when they are working , and I am sure they can hear me as well.

My landlord has not installed a new cabinet over there yet.... but I am pretty sure he plans on just slapping a second cheapo plastic unit in there without any insulation... which makes even getting your toothbrush out a huge loud echoing performance.

I mean can't the guy figure out the concept of INSULATION????

Also he owes me a refund which he said was in the mail 4 days ago, and has not come yet.

I hate this place, and he is an idiot.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022