SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angry_tenant

Manager won't give me Owner's information!

angry_tenant
18 years ago

I've been battling with the people that live above me for 10 months now; they're loud and out of control. But everytime I complain to the Manager of the Building (who happens to live in the Building too) she claims that she'll call them and tell them to shut-up...but I don't think she's doing it! Everytime I try to cut her out and go straight to the Owner of the Building she tells me that she's not allowed to give out his phone number or his personal information. She once told me to write him a letter asking him to get involved and she promised to mail it to him for me. Well, 3 months have gone by and still no response from him, I don't even know if he got the letter! I've demanded that she get me in touch with him several times but she plays "middle man" each time and basically blows me off. I'm tired of this and I want to speak with the man who owns this Building; in hopes that he will step in and scold the people that live above me. Do I have any rights? Doesn't she have to give me his information? Is there anything I can do? I'm clueless and I need to get in touch with the owner of the Building soon...HELP ME PLEASE!

Comments (14)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus