SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cshak

Please help. kids stomp jump above

cshak
14 years ago

It is with great pain, I am writing in need of help and suggestions from you all.

I love kids and I have two of my own below age 7, and I never had a complaint from my neighbors below, but I have to complain about my neighbors above who moved four months ago. They have kids above age 5 and they jump hard from their bunk beds, run heavily, play inside their unit, yell a lot, slams the doors hard, etc etc. The most bothering issue is the way they jump run stomp and play. We thought of not contacting them in person as we felt them to be not approachable. We passed several verbal complaints to our apartment management but that never helped although they have heard the noise by themselves, and added to this the management also have some rent issues with them. We have been the best tenants for our management for the past three years and our concerns started since these new tenants moved above. Adding to our troubles our lease agreement is there until next 10 months.

Please help me with your suggestions for what can be done, I greatly appreciate if you could tell me about 1. The ways i can avoid this unreasonable noise. 2. What additional help can I seek from the landlords or even police if needed. 3. What can i do with my just extended lease and how can i get that cancelled considering all the odds.

Guys please help.

Many thanks in advance,

CSHak.

Comments (18)

Sponsored