SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lorislines

help!! frog invasion

18 years ago

It doesn't appear that I can search this site to see if this question has been addressed before but I'm hoping someone can help me. We moved into our new home about 6 weeks ago. We built our home in a new sub-division . Our development used to be a fish farm and it has 60 lakes and ponds. There are 28 home sites and we all have lake views of some sort. On our particular lot, we have 2 fairly large ponds in the back yard.They are probably about 100 feet from the back of our house. Our yard is still unfinished as the winter approached and we couldn't get the grass seed down in time. Last evening, we went outside to walk friends out to there car and were in shock. Outside of our side garage door were at least 100 tiny frogs hovered by the bottom of the door.I don't know how, but several had already gotten into our garage. What in the world is this?? We live in Northeast Ohio and we have just within the past 3 days gotten beautiful warm weather. Is this something that we will have to contend with. They were every where making it really difficult to walk without almost stepping on some. It is also driving our Beagle crazy and I'm afraid he will try to eat them. I would really appreciate it if anyone has any input. Thank you so much.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor