SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19718084

spider bites?

User
12 years ago

I live in Tucson, Az. and think I've been bitten by a spider. I had gotten bitten twice last fall, both on my legs, and the bites took a long time to heal. Current bite is larger, caused me to have pain and swelling in my lymph nodes in my groin, which started 24 hrs. after the bite. I also had pain in a large region surrounding the bite. This one is more difficult to see, it is on my rear. Even tough to see with a mirror. It has been 11 days, and I have large oval scab that is raised from skin quite a bit. I'm afraid I may have brown spiders in my house. It's difficult to find information so far, does anyone have any ideas on where I can get more information on spiders? I had crickets, then didn't. I have bugs in kitchen window sills, none in room I was sleeping in when bitten last year or week ago. I plan to get sticky traps, but would like to know as much as possible about spiders. I'm not sure that spraying all over would be effective, think traps may be more useful. Any other ideas or information would be greatly appreciated.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner