SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
skohler_gw

UPDATE: winter sowing up-date pt 3

skohler
16 years ago

Sure hope I have this in the right forum this time :((

posted it on the seed swap forum I never done that before guess I'm tired tonight :( anyway here goes .

Well it has been quit an Experience Doing this swap & I

Just want to appoligise now if you may not have gotten all your wishes filled & let me just say I really tried along with so many others :)) .

Anyway many may have more then you want or may have things you do not want or need but just trade them off to a new member another time :))

I still have many to fill yet but I wanted to post the ones I got out the door today & the rest will go out the door on monday

well I was going to put conf#'s on all of them but it has gone up to .75 cent & well just not enough postage to make up for all so I just put conf on the ones who sent extra postage .

here is a list as to who did not send their seeds so

I need to know what you want done with the seeds that you sent in for them .I can put them in for the other new members or send them back to you .

please let me know . if you sent & your name is on this list will you please email me with your GW name & name & address . for I have a few envies with real names but no GW names to go with & no wish list .

9. blooms2007

14 Brittneygran

15 .trish_robertson

25 .suzydaze

26 .peatreeinky

27 .nikkicasarez

1. new member

47 new member

52 msBernard

here are the ones mailed today with no conf#

please post when they arrive .

1 .Cottageflower

5 .flowergardenlady

1. Shadyside

17 .momcat

23 .moonphase

31.Squirrel Girl (Liz)

33.dem_pa

36 .MOKEY

42.MITTSY 43. DYLANCGC

50.ray.theiceman
  2. rosepedal

56.wilmoth*

--------------------------------------

sent with conf #

2 .Sandlapper_rose *********conf# 0306 1070 0001 0517 0544

6 jackier123 **********conf# 030006 1070 0001 0517 0551

7 threeshyacres ***conf# 0307 0020 0004 7287 8514

8 Dorisl *******************conf# 0306 1070 0001 0517 0490

13 lisam627 *******0305 1720 0002 1699 6032

16 .linda0210 *************0306 1070 0001 0517 0568

21 .ladyglady *******************conf# 0307 0020 0004 7287 8507

24 .lisa831*****************************conf# 0306 1070 0001 0517 0520

32 JANET1_2007 *****************conf# 0306 1070 0001 0517 0506

1. roflol / Terri ********************conf# 0306 1070 0001 0517 0421
  2. new member *********conf # 0306 0320 0003 87973869
  3. Claylady***************conf# 0306 0320 0003 8797 3883

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN THEY ARRIVE & THANK YOU ALL

FOR TRYING TO HELP OTHERS IN THIS SWAP .

Susie

Comments (56)

• shimla
    16 years ago

I'm setting out the milk and cookies :) and I'll start checking my mailbox, on ummmmm, Tuesday!!!

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Susie,
    If you didn't mail to me yet, the ones I put in for Shirley/Brittneysgran, please send back to me. The others can go to whomever. If you already mailed, don't worry about mailing me Shirley's seeds back.
    Thanks,
    Remy

• Related Discussions

Winter Sowing Container Count aka "Zone Wars" 2012-2013 - #3

Q

Comments (150)
    ~ Container Count / Zone Wars ~ Zone Wars Summary: Zone 3 . . . . . . . . . . . 0 Zone 4 . . . . . . . . . 392 Zone 5 . . . . . . . . 2,286 Zone 6 . . . . . . . . 2,093 Zone 7 . . . . . . . . 1,792 Zone 8 . . . . . . . . . 764 Zone 9 . . . . . . . . . 166 Total Containers: 7,493 Good morning, winter sowers - at least it's morning here in the US, although in the EU it is already afternoon, so Good afternoon to European winter sowers. Welcome to the 2012-13 count, SandyTowes, Marshallkey, Harborrose, and Silverkelt! SandyTowes, sorry to hear you still have lots of snow. Zone 4'ers are hardy! Harborrose, there are no measly containers in winter-sowing - "every container is important" - haha. I was away visiting elderly parents this past week, came back to almost all the snow melted. It's finally feeling a little Springy outside. If I don't post tomorrow, Happy Easter everybody! Click the Container Count / Zone Wars Spreadsheet to see the container count in detail. ~ Happy Sowing Everybody ~ "Oh, give us pleasure in the flowers to-day; And give us not to think so far away As the uncertain harvest; keep us here All simply in the springing of the year. Oh, give us pleasure in the orchard white, Like nothing else by day, like ghosts by night; And make us happy in the happy bees, The swarm dilating round the perfect trees. And make us happy in the darting bird That suddenly above the bees is heard, The meteor that thrusts in with needle bill, And off a blossom in mid air stands still. For this is love and nothing else is love, The which it is reserved for God above To sanctify to what far ends He will, But which it only needs that we fulfil." ...Robert Frost
    ...See More

UPDATE: part 2 'winter sowing ' by susiek & friends

Q

Comments (138)
    ty you all for your wishes daddy is a tough ole Bird & very easy to care for :) SO guess I can count my blessing s for that :) He knows how much I want to get these packages back out to all of you & so he does what he can to try not to call on me . but i still have to go check now an again :) ok just wanted to let you all know I recieved a package from flwrs4ever yesterday so here it is as it stands . & let me just say I will be closing up the pouches on sunday so I can mail them out on monday & tuesday so if others come in after that I will send you all your seeds that come in Promise :) also like to let you know that I will be putting conf# on each of the packages for my protection so I know that they arrive safly & yours :) . so I really don't think there will be any postage or stamps left after doing this :) sure hope they all get to you before xmas :) well its time for daddy to be getting up so you all have a great weekend mine will be busy so not sure when I will get back on here . susie
    ...See More

UPDATE: Left-Over-Winter-Sowing Round Robin

Q

Comments (37)
    I'm so glad everyone so far is happy. It was fun hosting. Thank you to everyone. Even to the ones who had to drop out, they at least let me know. NOTE: Linda and Sue your seeds will be sent Monday 01/30. Sorry for the delay on sending them. I want to make sure on the postage. And I was not able to get to the postoffice before Monday. mkruby7
    ...See More

UPDATE: Winter Sowing Swap 2014-2015 #2

Q

Comments (116)
    Glad to see everyone is getting their packages!!! :) and I'm also glad to see the trade lists back!! Had to update mine as well! (lol now I've become addicted to wanting to try snapdragons!) The little box to scroll and edit it tho, I would love for it to be bigger so I can see more of it at once! ( I am not complaining tho but just a favor if they are listening to us like they seem to be ;)) Today I am spending the day winter sowing and watching tv!! I need to relax and watch some comedy for once! Again I'm suffering from insomnia and taking pills which sucks! :( I can't wait for Spring, it is a life saver for me and I don't know if you can relate, but when I come in from weeding and planting and seeing flowers and seedlings, I am worn and the other hassles of life seem to disappear and all I see is flowers when I close my eyes! Lol Oh and is anyone having a tough time deciding what to winter sow and what to save till next year? Because I sure am! I got worried when I looked at my annuals to try this year(I winter sow these next two months) and wow!! TOO many. The problem is, I received alot of generic things like "marigolds"(LOTS) or "zinnia" in a few bad swaps and I feel guilty passing them to any other swap and I figure I might as well just plant them but here I am with way too many to do! LOL I gave some to Brad(moonwolf) and am trying to narrow my list! Anyways, everyone have a wonderful day!!! :) ~michael heavenlyfarm
    ...See More
  • shimla
    16 years ago

Did you say they were coming same-day delivery? (((grin)))

This is both the best and the worst part of the swap! I'm getting my seed tags ready to slap labels on this week. We have snow already, winter sowing is here! Come on Mr. Mailman!!! I can hardly wait until the end of the week!

• dorisl
    16 years ago

My package came today! Im so overwhelmed with the generosity of all the participants, by the amount of work done by Susie and by all the SEEDS! I appreciate all of them and cant wait to start growing all these wonderful platns!

Thank you all so much!

Doris

• squirrel_girl
    16 years ago

They're here! They're here! Yippie! They're here! Imagine me doing a little chair dance in excitement. I just opened the bag, but have not checked yet. It smells yummy. Hmmmm. Wonder why. Thank you Suzie for all your hard work.

...Why does that pile of seeds smell so good? ... Ohhhh...Maybe that's what it is...

Everyone, especially Suzie has been so generous with this exchange. I'm signing off to check out the seed pile in my lap.

Thank you everyone!
    Squirrel Girl

• etravia
    16 years ago

Suzie - Thanks for all your hard work, especially with your dad being hurt. You are a trooper! Well squirrel girl, what is the great smell???? Fennel, Lavender??? You've got me curious!
    Maggie

• squirrel_girl
    16 years ago

Suzie and friends,
    I've looked through all the seeds I received. You almost brought me to tears. My garden will be beautiful. I'm speechless for how to thank everyone. I think I got everything on my list plus flowers that would have taken me a few more years to develop the sophistication to dream about. Some of you were outrageously generous and I sincerely appreciate it.

Regarding the yummy smell. It smells a bit like lavender and cat nip. Neither were included. It might have been Robynznest's Sweet Basil, Suzie's mystery pink/purple plant, or the little surprise Suzie included.

Thank you all, especially Suzie, for your kindness.

Squirrel-girl

• skohler
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Doris & Squirrel
    So happy you are pleased & Hope others are also this was my 1st time at this & tring to send back close to what you sent along with a variety for you to try I do hope you enjoy or just let me say if you do not want all that you recieved , PLEASE Remember we have many new members come to GW who would really like them , So if you have any to Donate please send them to me I will then be sure to
    send to any new members who will like them.

I will send you the postage if you like .

I will be starting a new thread Just for New members
    After the !st of the year to help them get started.

So I hope Many of you will Keep this in mind & Keep watch for it .

well Time to Get My CHRISTMAS DECOR UP :) & some baking done & thank you all for the well wishes for daddy We will Know tomorrow After the MRI How bad the tear .

have a great day
    susie

• kek19
    16 years ago

I got my packet today!!! I so did expect it yet! (Comp crashed a week or so ago, so I haven't been on for a while) What a surprize! I can't believe how much stuff is in here!! I don't think I've seen so many packs of seeds at one time in my life! Oh what to do w/ it all?? Who needs grass anyways? I think next spring I'll just have flower beds instead of lawn! There are so many that I don't even know what they are, I'll be spending all night looking up flowers on the web.

Thank you all sooo much for your generosity!! And Susie! Thank you so much for all your time, effort and seeds!! I did find it quite funny that I got one of my own packs back ;) But I didn't put my GW name on it, and one out of over 100 pks, isn't bad, LOL. And Thankfully, it happened to be the seeds that I forgot to set aside a pack for myself after all the trades!

Thank you again Susie and everyone else!! Now I just have to talk my husband into getting my dirt for Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!!
    Karri

• kandaceshirley
    16 years ago

ya know, for some reason i have this picture in my head of you skipping around with a watering can full of seeds singing "all I want for christmas is a pile of dirt, a pile of dirt, a pile of dirt" (to the tune of all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth) - hmmmm, maybe that's not such a bad idea after all, maybe i'll try it on my dh (it'd probably work too, after he quit laughing)

• rosepedal
    16 years ago

You girls have really touched my heart.....I cannot belive the generousity you have shown to such a new member of this community. Susie You are such a wonderful person to have gone through all this trouble for others. I am truly speechless and in awe of all of you wonderful people.... Thanks from the bottom of my heart. Barb

• kandaceshirley
    16 years ago

mine came today - thank you everyone, especially Susie! I absolutely love these wish list swaps!

• flwrs4ever
    16 years ago

OHHH Cant wait to get mine...LOL Glad everyone is having fun receiving them, this has been a ton of fun !!

I have to confess, for mothers day ....I asked for DIRT, everyone here thought I was crazy, but I wanted a truck load of dirt, my hubby thought I was crazy, and told his boss laughingly...but guess what was delivered..I GOT MY DIRT, and I was just as happy as if I had recd a diamond...LOL So, ask for some dirt, if it is what will make you happy !!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL OF YOU !! AND THANKS AGAIN FOR SHARING WITH ME !

• cottageflowers
    16 years ago

Hello Susie! My seeds arrived safely today. Thanks to everyone for the great seeds, this has been alot of fun. Also thanks to our great host(ess)! Can't wait to start planting things. Thanks and happy holidays. Jenny.

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    16 years ago

Hi Susie...just wanted to let you know I received my package and WOW! Christmas came early for me! I really appreciate all of the wonderful varieties of seeds you sent me - especially your Salvia! Spring can't come too soon for me.
    I also very much appreciate the seeds that were included with my name on them from some very generous and sharing traders! Thanks to all for their generosity and thanks to you Susie for hosting another successful GW seed swap!

Susie, I hope your Dad is recovering and that you and your loved ones have a wonderful holiday season.

Happy Holidays to all and thanks again! - Lisa

• sandlapper_rose
    16 years ago

My seeds arrived today and thanks so much to Susie and to all who participated. I can't believe how many seeds came back to me - it will take awhile to look through all of them.
    Merry Christmas to all! I think "Garden Santa" arrived at my house today.

Jeanne

• skohler
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I sure everyones arrive safely It Really seems good to be able to get back to my rotine in the house & daddy is happy again :)) I have more time for him again .
    & yep He can now get his home made cookies again Just put 3 dozen in the freezer today :))

thank you all . for letting me know sure eases the mind .

susie

• jackier123
    16 years ago

My seeds came today! Thanks to all of you! Believe it or not there were no doubles and only about three that I already had!

Jackie

• shimla
    16 years ago

Waaaa - I want my bubbler!!! We just had a snow storm today so it will be a good weekend to stay indoors to plant!

I am enjoying reading about everyone's packages while I wait so keep them coming!

Susie - you have your hands full. It's good to read you can get back into the swing of things.

• etravia
    16 years ago

WOW!!!!!!! Thank you Susie for organizing such a great trade! I have enough seeds to plant several acres. Now I need someone to dig & edge & pull weeds!
    Thank you to everyone who put seeds in with my name on them! I'm so excited!
    Merry Christmas!
    Maggie

• ladygladys
    16 years ago

Sue, my confirmation # says there is no record of this item. I wonder what's wrong?

Gladys

• ramazz
    16 years ago

I received my seeds today, too! Thanks to Susie and to EVERYONE who selected seeds especially for me! This is the first time I have been in a swap where people put my name on packs of seeds and it really does make me feel special! I will need some time over the holidays to go through all of these and look them up so I know how to make them happy!

Becky
    ramazz

• stage_rat
    16 years ago

I love my seeds! There are so many goodies in that envelope, I wonder if I'll be able to get everything planted! Thanks to everyone who sent things in especially for me, or who just sent in good stuff that made its way to me! Thanks, skohler, for doing such a nice job.

• threeshyacres
    16 years ago

Hello Sue and fellow gardeners!

I received my envie of seeds today, which was perfect because we had icy weather, the kids were home...all cozy, and nowhere necessary to go. What great surprises I found, with so many little bags to dig through. It reminded me of Valentine's Day in elementary school...all sorts of cards just for me. I got great new poppies (thanks, Shimla), zinnias, dianthus, and butterfly bushes...plus so much more.

I appreciate everyone's hard work and kindness. Thanks for hosting a great swap, Sue!!!

Happy Holidays,
    Jodi B.
    'ThreeShyAcres'

• skohler
    Original Author
    16 years ago

GM To All I'm so Happy that the packages are arriving to many of you & sorry that many are going to be delayed
    do to weather I'm sure .
    Just like to say that I'm sure a few of you might have gotten a pack or so of yours back I really tried not to but when many did not put their Names on the packs it was not easy to remember who sent what seeds & So I'm sorry
    & hope that when you Join in on another swap like this
    Just remember to help out the Hostess or Host By putting your name on the seeds you send in .

Yes I Have So many seeds that So many of you shared with me That I can now turn my woods out back in the nature sancuary Spelling?? but sure you know what I mean.
    or i will have a great start thank you all .
    Trish_Robertson I still need to hear from you yet
    maybe her computer is down or she forgot about this swap . if anyone see any post from her on other forums please please let me know .

well i have much to do today so enjoy your seeds I will start mine after the new year .
    Happy Gardening
    susie

• flowergardenlady
    16 years ago

I Recieved my seeds today...Wow thanks so much to everyone... I loved all the seeds..Also thanks so much Susie for hosting this swap for us..This was so much fun!!
    I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season!!!

Jeanene

• flwrs4ever
    16 years ago

I recd my seeds today !!! whooo hooo , thank you ALL so much !! So many seeds I have been wanting and a few I had wanted and didnt even have listed..thanks to each of you that shared with me !! It truly felt like Christmas, and I cant wait to start winter sowing !!

Hugs to you all, thanks so much ! Happy Holidays !

• ladygladys
    16 years ago

Yay I received my seeds today! I just have to say you ladies are so wonderful for sharing with us newbies! I can't believe the variety of seeds I've got now thanks to you all. A great BIG THANK YOU to Susie for hosting such a giving and heartwarming swap. I am just sooo beyond happy!
    Happy Holidays!

Gladys

• katmatney
    16 years ago

Hi Susie
    I wanted to let you know that my seed env arrived today. It was just like Christmas !! I am so happy and cannot wait until it is time to wintersow. Thank you so much everyone for your generosity and time, you are a wonderful group of people and it has been a pleasure to belong to this forum.
    thank you again
    and happy holidays to all of you
    kathy
    katmatney

• momcat
    16 years ago

Hi Susie,

Mine arrived today. I can't believe the assortment of seeds!! You guys are the greatest!! I wish I had the time right now to get things together for winter sowing!! Guess I'll have to wait until after Christmas, though. Thank you all so much.

Deb

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Hi,
    My seeds arrived today too! Thanks Susie for a job well done. Thanks to everyone who sent seeds special for me. : )
    If anyone got seeds from me and can't read my writing, don't hesitate to email me and ask what the heck the pkg. says.
    Remy

• lisa831
    16 years ago

Hi Sue I received my seeds today. You ladies are so wonderful for sharing your wonderful seeds! I can't believe the variety of seeds, I've got now thanks to you all.And a big THANKS YOU too Sue.

• dem_pa
    16 years ago

I received my seeds yesterday. Thanks so much to all of you for the great seeds. I set some aside already for winter sowing.

Thanks Sue for hosting a great swap.

Happy holidays to all.

dem_pa

• shimla
    16 years ago

Touch down!

My package came in and I am just delighted! Thank you very much to everyone that sent something in with my name on it :) I think I'm starting to become a gardener that is hard to pick for so those packets were extra special. I went through everything twice now and there is not a single thing that I don't want to plant! That was very nice of everyone to take the time to find something in your boxes that I wished for. Now, I just have to get these babies to grow!!! I'm not going to even try to list out my things because they are all going to be very special in my garden this year and I'll use my Peter Peppers as a centerpiece lol! Jodi, you are the only one that I couldn't find a 'from' on my packets but I found you through your 'haves' listing page!

How funny that I got something back in the grab-bag stuff that I sent into the Fall Swap! I haven't even got my package back from that and already there is re-gifting in progress. These swaps are a hoot!

Susie, I sent you a private email about how pleased I am with my package. Your generousity was overwhelming. Thank you again for all of your hard work (and I know it was) and for making my garden so beautiful.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Let's all get planting!!!

• shadyside
    16 years ago

I received my package today. Thanks so much Susie for all your hard work and for all the extras... Also, thanks to Kandituft, Shimla, flwrs4ever, and Remy for sending me special seeds--I hope I haven't forgotten anyone. The selection from you all was wonderful. I can't wait to get started!--shadyside

• clay_lady
    16 years ago

Hi
    I received my package and it was such a pick-me-up. It's been crazy here for awhile. Just found out that mom has parkinsons disease, and my father -in - law had a stroke this summer. My dog( an english mastiff) died last week and the next day my husband found out he has shingles ( he has been in so much pain- we ended up in the emergency room to try to find the cause of the pain). You wonderful package couldn't have come at a better time. Thanks so much for the great assortment of seeds. So glad to hear that your dad is doing better. Merry Christmas clay_lady

• skohler
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi To all
    sure Don't know what is going on here I check my mail daily 4 times a day or so & there was no mail & usually when someone send reply to this forum it comes to my mail & nothing for 2 days had come into my mail & when i checked here last night before going to bed these post were not here or its it that my mind is playing tricks on me again ??? :(

I just came in to say what is going on no packages are being delivered ?? & then i find all these post this morning but nothing in my mail.

I have to do some checking & find out whats going on .
    I'm just so happy that they are arriving :)))

I'm really sorry that some of you might have gotten a few of your packs back but some were not marked with names.
    & I really did not have the time to go through & mark then.
    as they came in .

I'm going to start planting mine right after santa Brings me my seedling starter mix & trays & Heater pad that I have ask for :))

So should be able to start them the 26th of Dec :))) After the clean up :))

well have to get some baking done today we got about 4" of fresh snow last night & more is falling today .

Happy Gardening My Friends
    susie

• shimla
    16 years ago

Susie - I will try sending you a copy of my email thru GW. I didn't get a notice that it bounced back. Let me know if you still don't get it.

You would have no way of knowing the pack that I got was mine because it came from a different swap! I don't put my name on the packs. After seeing what these swaps look like on the hostesses end, I'm going to do better with my packages. I usually get a FEW of my own back in the swaps, that seems to be the norm but now I know why! Belinda posted a picture of the seeds she got for a group swap. Check it out girls, it's about 5 posts down...

Here is a link that might be useful: what a swap looks like!

• skohler
    Original Author
    16 years ago

my mail is fixed I had done an up-date &for some reason it messed up my email so I did a restore point & it took care of the problem :))) & I have recieved all your emails thank you.
    & sure hope the rest of the packages will be delivered this week.

Happy gardening
    susie

• mokey
    16 years ago

I got it! i got it! i got it! The Academy Award aka my Seeds!. First and foremost, i would like to thank god for letting me see this day. next i would like to thank the manager of this great task, Susie. i would also like to thank all the people who sent in seeds with my name on them. lastly i want to thank all the participants of this swap cause without all of you my garden would not be as great as i know it will be in 2008. i'm so excited and can't wait to start wintersowing. i just wish winter would last more than a day or two here in Montgomery, AL. today it was in the 50s to 60s, but tomorrow its gonna get up to the low 90s i still have plants blooming in the yard. i have plants kicking up new growth. i thought think i can actually start doing anything until sometime in january.

• moonphase
    16 years ago

I received my seeds yesterday.Thank you all so very much for all the great seeds you sent me.Thank you Susie for hosting and all the time and effort you put into this swap for us.I enjoyed it so very much.
    moonphase

• Linda G (zone 6a)
    16 years ago

WAHOOO!!! I just got mine and what an AWESOME collection! This was my first swap and what fun!!!!

Thank you so much!
    Linda

• Linda G (zone 6a)
    16 years ago

Hey Suzie,

What is the grass seed that you included in your special packet? (and it is great!!!) looks like a mulhy grass?

(so so much an early christmas present!!!!)

Linda

• skohler
    Original Author
    16 years ago

linda I really don't know the name of the grass I sent to you that is why I added the picture of the grass :))
    there is a purplish red tint to it very pretty & hope you
    enjoy it .

there still are some i have not heard from to know if you recieved your seeds Please let me know & I can close this out .

poisondartfrog
    candycow
    janet1_2007
    michiganalice
    wilmoth
    raytheiceman

out of 58 players I say Ya whooo If there were no lost packages :))
    thank you all for all your Help also .

susie

• rosepedal
    16 years ago

It almost looks like pampass grass suzie sent me. No name just a picture too. Very pretty.I have it on my list to plant. Thanks bunches susie

• janet1_2007
    16 years ago

Thanks, to Suzie for sponcering and for all of you for the great generosity you have shown to all us nebies. I am so thrilled with all my seeds. Can't wait until the holidays are over to start trying my hand at WS. I have also been studing the catalogues and EBAY to try to find something unusural to order so I will have something different to share with you great people mest year. You are the GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope each and everyone have a joyous and saft holiday. HUGS to ALL. May God Bless, Janet1_2007

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

I got my seeds on Saturday. What a treat! Many thanks to Susie for hosting, and to those of you who took the time to look for seeds on my list, even if you did not have any to fit.
    I got a few of my most wanted seeds, plus a Nicotiana I kept meaning to add to my list, but kept forgetting. That was an unexpected treasure.
    Happy Solstice!
    Alana

• roflol
    16 years ago

I got my seeds December 13 but I was in a self-imposed exile from the boards at the time (mandated extra hours of work, and GardenWeb forum browsing is a real time-sponge for me :-]), so although I did email Sue that I received them, now that I am done with work I wanted to post my heartfelt thanks to all who checked my list and their stashes for matches, and particularly shimla, poisondartfrog, remy, etravia, flowergardenlady, linda0210, and kandituft who have reduced my wish list, and especially susiek who not only helped reduce my wish list but hosted this great swap and restored my faith in big swaps :-).

Getting that package in the mail was a big mood-lifter! I have ramped up milk jug collecting (planning a trip to the recycling center to swipe some from there) and bought 200 pounds of soil from Wal-Mart.

Thanks again to everybody. Susie, ya done good. :-)

Terri/rofLoL
    ;-)

• brendasue99
    16 years ago

I AM REAL LATE DOING THIS BUT I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY.

THANK YOU SO VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH FOR ALL MY SEEDS. THERE ARE TOO MANY OF YOU TO LIST INDIVIDUALLY. BUT, MY THANKS ARE TO YOU ALL. THANK YOU FOR THINKING IF ME AND PUTTING MY NAME ON SO MANY SEEDS. I HOPE I WILL DO THEM JUSTICE THIS SPRING. I CAN'T WAIT.

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH.

BRENDA

• ray.theiceman
    16 years ago

Hello everyone. I just want to say thank you so much for all the seeds I received. They are great. A bunch of them I don't even know what they are and are gonna have to look them up. Sorry took me so long to post Sue. You done a wonderful job. Thank you very much. Just how did you get all those seeds stuffed in that envy? Thank you to everyone who donated seeds too and I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Ray