SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
micyrey

NEW: Happy New Year Swap

Michelle Reynolds
14 years ago

Hello

I wanted to start taking sign ups for a big January swap.

all seeds, flower, vegie and herb some shrub and tree seeds are fine too just not too many. please send a list of what you want or don't want back(I will try to fill as many wants as possible) and if everyone sends in datura(for exapmle) everyone will be getting some back, but I will try not to send you and that you say you don't want.

please send seeds in bubble envie(I will use the same one to return them to you)

include a return lable if possible

but sure you GW name, real name, and address are in the envie(sometimes the adddress on the out side gets messed up)

include return postage(money is best, can you imagine standing at the PO with 30 envies and a baggie full of 10 diffrent denominations of stamps trying to figure out what stamps are worth what, and how many should go on each envie)

please no seeds older that 2008, all packaged so thay don't leak out, with ledgible names(if I can't read what kind of seed it is they will come back to you)

if you send more that 100 packs I will not guarentee you don't get dupliquets and some seeds you may not want

side trades are fine but I will not be keeping track of them that will be up to you, please lable seeds if they are ment for someone and how many packets you are sending they will count toward your total seeds.

unless special requests are made you will get back the same number of seeds you send. donations of extra seeds will be given to the less well seed endowed.

sign ups will go till the 10th of january, seeds to be in to me by the end of january, I will get them back in time for most of us to winter sow. if you want to drop out or your seeds are late comming please let me know.

please don't send any seeds till after christmas, I just wont be ready.

thanks

michelle

Comments (111)