SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lcmoore99

Condolences to Bet Zimmerman

13 years ago

Hi,

Many, if not most, of you have been lucky to have Bet's mentoring, if not directly but through her wonderful website sialis.org. On June the 8th, her husband died suddenly.

She asked me to pass along this message:

"I accompanied him to the crematorium yesterday. On the way, the funeral director was kind enough to drive us past one of our trails. A bluebird (my favorite, the one that is pictured on the front page of sialis.org - a brave one) flew in front of the hearse.

Could you do me a favor and post that?

Thanks.

http://www.gilmanandvalade.com/2010/douglas-c-zimmerman/

Bet"

As one of the many people who has been lucky to have Bet's mentoring over the years, either directly or through her AMAZING sialis.org, I

am going to be sending some money to one of the charities listed in Doug's obit:

"In lieu of flowers, DougÂs life can be honored with a memorial donation to the Founders of Environmental Earth Science Fund c/o ECSU Foundation, 83 Windham St., Willimantic CT 06226; or the American Alpine Club, 710 10th St Suite 100, Golden, CO 80401; or the Woodstock Historical Society, PO Box 65, Woodstock CT 06281."

If you think it would be appropriate, I'd be happy to accept & coordinate donations and pass them along from our group of bluebirders. If you are interested in the idea, please email me at

2bluwings@comcast.net

Bluebird blessings, Linda...

Acworth, ga

Comments (4)

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner