SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
serenasyh

Many condolences for Jim (Sparky)

serenasyh
14 years ago

Jim, we are very sad to hear about Sparky's passing. She was such a sweet, gentle dog. How can we ever forget the pictures of her saying hello to your bird Rosey, her soft gentle ways. She'd be curled up snuggling, resting with Lacy, your bear cat on your couch, or side-by-side accompanying Candy.

Jim if it is any small comfort, she passed on with you and Sue so close by her and that she had a very, very peaceful going, just like her peaceful loving nature deserved. Jim, you wrote me this, "sparky and us have been through a lot together. she was like our child!" And I say to you that those almost 16 years were very magical years that Sparky treasured in her life with you! You and Sue were both her beloved "companions" just as she was a companion to you.

Sparky is lovingly watching over you and Sue at Rainbow Bridge and she will always be your loving Christmas angel by your side. May your heart be comforted with her presence and all the happy, beautiful times you've shared.

Many hugs and condolences Jim!

Jim, I am reposting my winter's best rose bloom for Sparky's remembrance...and for any who would like to add their one favorite winter rose, that'd be wonderful...

Comments (9)