SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hummingbirddaisy

Taking NEW sign-ups For Hortiholics Anonymous

hummingbirddaisy
17 years ago

Hortiholics Anonymous is a YEAR LONG MONTHLY SWAP. We started in June, so there is 6 months left to play.

You send a box out each month to your assinged partner. The box can contain anything, as long as it is in good taste, and something your partner can enjoy. You will fill out, and receive a questionnaire. This questionnaire will contain all kinds of info about yourself to help your partner choose items to your liking.

As of December, delivery confirmation is REQUIRED!

Shipping date will now be no later than the 20th of every month. However! For December, the shipping deadline will be the 15th so that it has time to reach its destination.

We are looking for honest, reliable and good-hearted players.

Warning: Some of the ladies currently in this swap are a tad bit crazy (humorous!). Sometimes we require straight jackets in the padded room!

You have to be a self confessed "HORTIHOLIC" :-). The only "ANONYMOUS" is when sending. At the end of each month, we try and guess who our partner was, and then the list of partners are posted for that months swap.

If you haven't traded on GW before, or are fairly new, please set up a trade with myself, or one of the other girls in the swap prior to engaging in the RR.

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.

We are only taking new sign-ups until Dec. 5th. for this month.

If I have forgotten anything, ladies, please feel free to add on!

Looking forward to trading with you.

Merry Christmas -

Tina

Comments (2)