SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
donnalovesblue

Curious about old posts/threads

donnalovesblue
15 years ago

OK...I'm a dummy and a SENIOR one at that!

I apologize in advance for wasting anyone's time with a ridiculous question...

First, I've noticed that a recent thread no longer exists and was wondering why....It appears to me the more dated the post, it gradually moves to the bottom and eventually off the page, which is easy to figure out...

Second, several weeks ago, I clicked on a post, I think regarding a sparrow egg (?) When I began reading, I noticed the original post was from May of 2007, which seemed odd, and had several current responses...

How would anyone know how to resurrect a post from a year ago...heck, I can't remember who posted what just a week or two ago, much less, a year!

Please know that I'm not computer savvy, and still don't know much about GW, just having been a member since Jan., so my time is spent on all the birding forums which I just love, and have learned so much!

Would someone just enlighten me, and I'm sure there's a very logical and simple explanation, to which I am going to feel really stupid!!! Thanks..

Donna

Comments (45)

• erictammy
    15 years ago

Hi Donna. I'm not computer literate, but I believe the most recent post was deleted my someone higher up.
    About that other post. I know the one you mean. He said he found it by googling "sparrow eggs raise your own bird". But I googled that and the only thing that came up was what he wrote. I have no idea how they can get old posts like that to come up. It seemed like a troll situation to me.
    Tammy

• moqueur_assassine
    15 years ago

Donna, this is not a stupid question.

If you are referring to a recent post which was on the subject of the wren guards, I think that post went poof because some people thought it was becoming too foolishment.

You are correct about the post from a year ago re-appearing. I saw that as well. This can happen if someone clicks "search forum" and searches for a certain key words, finds an aged thread, then replies to it. Replying to an old post hoists it back up the flagpole.

Sometimes 'trolls' will do this to see if they can get a some fresh kilométrage from an old topic.

Hope this sheds some light on things.

Moq

• Related Discussions

Curious about your experience with these old HT's

Q

Comments (25)
    Personally, the Radiances are not in my plans. I just don't know where I'd put them. It sounds like a wonderful rose, and hopefully, others will decide to try it from reading here. I have Tiffany also, and it's doing very well right now - even with all this rain. Really, all of my roses are doing well, but that was also the case last year before summer hit and with it the BS. I'm hoping that another year under their belts and my improved mulching will keep them from stressing as badly as they did last year. IOW, I'm not overconfident about being free from BS later in the year. Re these old HT's I'm really interested in these that Vintage says stay "thigh-high" or thereabouts. *** you might be lookin' for love in all the wrong places. So what else is new, Michael? Right now my Mme Abel Chatenay is perfectly clean. I looked her up on HMF today, and she has lots of HP's in her lineage, so we'll see. The ladies at Rose Petals Nursery prune their HP's hard after each bloom to force new growth and get rid of older growth that is susceptible to or infected with BS. I don't know if I'll have to resort to that technique with MAC, but I guess it's an option unless she's a total mess. She defoliated last summer (along with several others), but I think it was heat stress. Laura, you're right. HMF does not say Betty has a Damask fragrance. I was reading the wrong line in my scribbled notes. Elaine, do you spray? Captain Christy's pics really are beautiful. Keep us posted on these roses as they progress, OK? We Floridians need to know. Anita, I have wanted KAV for 2 years. I should have gotten her (I tried but VG sold out) last year but was unsure of her disease resistance here, and now the garden is full :(( Hopefully, others are growing some of these roses. W E Lippiat and British Queen are gorgeous - among others! Sherry
    ...See More

weird about my old Pagoda Dogwood thread

Q

Comments (2)
    yup. I posted the latest pic the other day on that thread but it didn't show up on our first page. Try searching "red spot" on our first page in trees forum, it's not there. This is why I created another thread.
    ...See More

I'm curious. What did/do you dislike most about your old kitchen?

Q

Comments (85)
    Well, we did a mini "refresh" on our kitchen in 1999 to add a dishwasher and standard-sized range, as we had one of those apartment-sized ranges that DH detested. When we did the mini refresh, we also changed countertops, sink & faucet, and we had put in peel and stick vinyl over the hideous gold linoleum when we first moved in. That being said, we still had issues with layout, with the only really useable countertop being the 15" to left of the range and 5" to the right of it. There was a small swath of countertop across from the stove, next to the sink, but because it was right by the back door, it became a catchall. When I took anything out of the oven, it pretty much had to go on the stovetop. Baking cookies just wasn't very fun after a while. I sorta stopped doing it. :^( Then there was the wall between the kitchen and livingroom that made the kitchen seem so dark and cramped. The lack of storage was the biggest issue we had. I still get the heebs when I think of that cabinet where the plastic storage containers lived. I don't know how many times I sat on the floor and cleaned out that blasted cabinet, just to have it heave out plasticware all over me the next time I opened that door. I'm pretty sure that DH would open the door *just enough* to throw an item in there. We had no venting over the range, instead we had a cabinet directly over the range, and it was lower than standard. When we did the remodel, we could see big black burn marks underneath. Lovely. Our garbage was located across the kitchen on the stairwell landing. If I had gunk in my hands, I had the pleasure of carrying it across the floor, leaving a nice little dribble trail. Fun times! The giant fluorescent light box, with that hideous tube light. I tried to "tart it up" at one point, but in the end, it was just a big rectangle with an ugly light, so it had to go. My peel and stick vinyl tiles, so wonderful and bright when we installed them, were pitted and cracking in places. No matter how long I scrubbed on my hands and knees, there were areas where the tile was worn, and the dirt was embedded. Yuck. The kitchen wasn't awful; it just was not a joy to work in. Now I enjoy baking and cooking in there, and putting away the tupperware is not an exercise in frustration! Hooray! Oh, happy day! :^)
    ...See More

Need help finding old thread about Island Pendants

Q

Comments (3)
    Hi, No, thats not the one but thanks a lot for trying. Still haven't found it. Perhaps my wording is incorrect. I'm looking for a thread about mini pendants for an island, not an island pendant, which I've found out recently is totally different. Anyways, back to my original request. It was a popular thread with many responses. The granite may or may not have been blueish. There was a chimney style range hood that was sort of rectangular looking if I remember correctly. I know, there is a slim chance of finding this... Any assistance would be appreciated. Dan
    ...See More
  • moqueur_assassine
    15 years ago

Mon dieu, Tammy, we posted at the same time! LOL

Moq

• donnalovesblue
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks to both of you...now I know, and yes, the wren guard post was the recent one to which I was referring...

I had no clue about the "trolls"...don't know what their purpose is, but thanks again for your responses...

Donna

• bluebars
    15 years ago

Wikipedia has a good definition of Internet Troll; in part:
    "The word likely gained currency because of its apt second meaning, drawn from the trolls portrayed in Scandinavian folklore and children's tales; they are often ugly, obnoxious creatures bent on mischief and wickedness."

Here is a link that might be useful: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

• blue_belle
    15 years ago

I think that is a particularly accurate description of one of my recent experiences here. Ugh! Why DO people have that much time on their hands?

• trailerparkbirds
    15 years ago

Donna,
    You mean you don't have time to go through all 34 pages of posts to learn everything that has been said about Blue birding, Man you most not be single and bored. My sister says I've got way to much time on my hand, she's divorced, working and raising 3 kids. I'm just a bachelor killing time as God has ordained it for me.
    Keith

• donnalovesblue
    Original Author
    15 years ago

You're right...I am not single and never am I bored, but gee, thanks for commenting...

• lisa11310
    15 years ago

Oh Keith...at least you are doing something positive with your being board. Learning about birds is a good thing! Many in your spot would not be doing something useful. I think we understand your jokes and situation a little better now!
    Blessings,
    Lisa

• bluebars
    15 years ago

Although it may be difficult at times, if you suspect a troll, IGNORE THEM, and don't let them lure you into responding. Most of us recognize them when they post. Let them talk to themselves. They will eventually get bored and go away if you don't give them what they seek.
    And if the "troll" has broken the gardenweb forum rules (Terms of Service), you can report them by using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.
    BlueBars

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.gardenweb.com/legal/tos.cgi

• moqueur_assassine
    15 years ago

Sometimes there is difficulté determining whether someone is making merriment with us, or whether they are in sérieusement. None of us wishes to ignore someone with real questions and concerns. It should not take 80 replies to make that determination, but some trolls are more clever than others. Some make sport of collecting banishments. And then there are persons who have real questions, but do not know that it is inapproprié to become angry and abusive to ones who are attempting to answer their questions. If they cannot control their anger, they need to be having anger management sessions.

Moq

• griffin_MD
    15 years ago

Interesting points, Moq. I must admit to being one of the ignorers and there are certain posters that I don't even bother to read. I've even suspected, a time or two, of a troll inventing 2 identities so he has someone to talk to, pat him on the back so-to-speak. I'm WAY too busy to even go there so I just don't waste my time. It's sad, though, because there are those who have genuine desire for advice and they deserve the information people on this forum can provide. Guess you just have to use your best judgement. But definitely don't let yourselves be caught up in those situations where the trolls are trying to bait you into saying things out of anger or frustration. Walk away.
    Kathy

• janie_may
    15 years ago

" I've even suspected, a time or two, of a troll inventing 2 identities so he has someone to talk to, pat him on the back so-to-speak."

Kathy, ME, TOO!!!!! LOL! That just cracked me up cause I've thought the same thing..... more than once! :D

• donnalovesblue
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Kathy...hope you're reading this...where have you been????
    Haven't seen a post or response from you in soooo long! When I first joined the forum in Jan., you were the first to respond and I was so excited...you welcomed me and gave me some wonderful, helpful information about bluebirding..you were really a catalyst in launching my addiction to the blues and I thank you....too, I learned so much from many others on this forum and the sialis site.

Janie, I believe you responded quickly too, and if my memory serves me correctly, we both have Jan. birthdays..

Thanks, too for everyone's answer to this post...yes, interesting points have been raised...ones that had never occurred to me...YA learn something new everyday!

Donna

• janie_may
    15 years ago

Donna, you would not believe how long it took me to find an OLD thread on how to post a photo. I didn't personally want to post one (mine aren't good enough for the forum, LOL) but I was trying to find it to bring it back up for someone who needed help. It took me forever. It was buried somewhere between page 7 and 9. It's a shame we can't do "stickies" on this forum so that an informative thread can remain at the top all the time.

Yep, we do share January birthdays! :D Yep, I've also wondered where Kathy has been hiding out! :D

• erictammy
    15 years ago

Moq,
    I really appreciate what you said in your last post. It's so hard to determine someone's motives and to discern whether they are serious, "making merriment with us","collecting banishments" or someone "who has real questions, but does not know that it is inapproprié to become angry..." That's the hard part for me.
    Tammy

• griffin_MD
    15 years ago

I haven't been hiding out ladies, I promise! I visit both here and the Cafe several times each day but don't always have alot of time to respond. I've been extremely busy with my state's bluebird society, planning and carrying through a dedication for the late Betty Nichols. I also monitor 3 trails in addition to a small trail at my school and several boxes here at home. I'm counting the days until summer vacation (21) so that I can actually monitor them all leisurely instead of at the break-neck speed I've been using lately.
    I will share with you the story of our bluebird nesting at my school, however, because it has my students and I very confused. Our female initially laid 4 eggs. I thought she had begun to incubate when we endured several days/nights of cold temps. To my surprise, when I checked the box, we had only 2 eggs and they were both cold. Over the next few days she laid 4 more eggs then set to incubating all 6. As of this past Monday we have 6 baby bluebirds and one of the "missing" eggs reappeared, though did not hatch. I suppose she must have pushed one or both of the missing eggs down into the nest. Makes me wonder if they might also have hatched, had she incubated along with the 6. Strange nesting season so far.
    Kathy

• erictammy
    15 years ago

Janie, I would like to say thanks too. You were so patient with me when I came on this forum in 2004 and began hosting blues soon after. You didn't make me feel like any of my questions were dumb and you responded to probably all of my posts. You were very welcoming! That was important to me.
    All of the regulars on this forum were nice and helpful, but you stood out to me. (Was this mushy enough?) lol
    Tammy

• janie_may
    15 years ago

Kathy, take about a GOOD excuse for not posting! You've got one! :D Wow, you are busy woman!

Tammy, I came here almost clueless 6 years ago and I asked just about every question you could think of (dumb or not) and was given so much help and advice from so many people here. MALINDA comes to mind first because she IS the Bluebird mother! I truly believe it is the desire for every "real" bluebirder on this forum to help another bluebirder in any way they can. Most of us made mistakes in the beginning (I DID!) and will admit our mistakes in hopes of keeping others from making them. YES, my first nest box was on a privacy fence! :( All babies fledged but I found this forum immediately after that and moved the box to a pole WITH a raccoon baffle!

I've learned so much here and at the Cafe and I'm glad I was "nice" to you when you joined! :D YOU have returned that favor to so many members who joined after you!

• donnalovesblue
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Boy...just ditto is all I can say...so many on this forum guided me so patiently in my first attempt at hosting bluebirds...totally agree with you, Janie...this forum is such a great learning tool, and can't imagine anyone using it for any other purpose...just hope that one day, I will know enough to actually respond to someone who asks a question....might be awhile, since I have a long way to go..

Donna

• janie_may
    15 years ago

Donna, you do NOT have a long way to go. Think about all the information you could share right now with someone new to bluebirds! :-) I know you could because I've read some of the replies you've made to "newbies" and you gave good advice and information! IMHO it takes about one nesting season on this forum to know more "true" bluebird information than 95% of the people working in wild bird specialty stores will ever know! And now that we get to read about what happens with in-box cams (from those brave enough to have them, LOL!)......WOW, it's a whole new ball game!

• griffin_MD
    15 years ago

I agree with you, Janie. The thing is, if someone really wants to, they can learn alot from this forum and its links. There are people who have experienced just about every bluebird situation you could possibly think of and the sharing of this information is invaluable. Donna, I remember when you first posted and that you were sincere in wanting to do what was best for your blues. Unfortunately this is not the case with everyone and some people would rather argue than trust the experience of others. It's obvious that the welfare of bluebirds is not their objective. Donna, I also think you're coming along nicely and are gaining so much by your own experiences. Evenutually you will simply know what works best for your situation--though I promise you that, just as soon as you think you can predict what a bluebird will do, YOU WON'T!!! They are the most unpredictably predictable creatures!
    I gotta get outside and do some mowing--we're expecting rain for the next couple of days and I don't want to end up with hay. Janie, Matthew graduates from college this weekend!!! How's Sam doing?
    Kathy

• terryr
    15 years ago

Hi girls, no I'm not a troll, been a member here for a long time, back in something like '98 or '99, before the "my page" ever came about. I do have to say though, that this is really the only forum that I've visited when the topic of troll comes up so much! I'm guessing that as it was suggested way back when, that a person should do a search first if you have a question, still holds true for today. Such as over in the tree forum or the shrub forum, many people get tired of the same old question coming up time and time again and so it's asked to do a search for the topic so as not to waste time with responding to a question for the millionth time. Most times it sounds harsh and rude to the new person asking the question and they reply rudely back. Of course that shouldn't be tolerated by anyone, but please remember the day you were a "newbie" here at GW also. As everybody has agreed, if you feel someone is purposely trying to pick a fight or you've checked the page info and see that the addy numbers (not sure on the technical term) is the same for 2 people chatting between themselves, then please just click on the next post that interests you or use the contact us and provide the information needed to the powers that be here at GW.

To resurrect an old thread that happens to be on some page from long ago, you simply respond to it and it brings it back to the beginning of page 1, and if no one responds again, then it slowly goes away again. Except this forum where for the life of me, I simply cannot keep up with you! Another example of that would be that say you're having problems with you feel are whatever bugs infest the nest of Bluebirds and you see a post on just that subject but are unclear on the procedure and need clarification, simply reply and resurrect that old thread and ask the OP to clarify or ask for anyone to clarify. Make sense?

Now, you're all thinking about now why on earth is this lady responding to the bluebird forum when she hardly ever posts? Well, because I mostly lurk. I don't have Bluebirds, but I want them so bad I can taste it!! I am however, trying to control the HOSP population first and then try to get the Bluebirds to come and make this their home.

And now I'll go back to lurk mode âº

Terry

• lisa11310
    15 years ago

Hi Terry, I dont think we get tired of answering the questions over and over again...I asked many...now I answer the ones I can or I will ask one of the ones that came before me. I have LOTS more to learn 4 years is still a "newbie" compared to many in here. I see that those that came after me are doing a great job of answering questions too! There are some folks (like me) that are still stuck with dial up and it can take 5 minutes for a page to load or they just don't know how to look. We always have new folks in here that have gotten a good education and are not answering the same question for the 1 millionth time. We have a couple new folks this year that are GREAT! (yes you all know who you are!) I have seen my share of troll on quite a few of the forums.

• terryr
    15 years ago

Hi Lisa! No, I'm sorry, I didn't mean anyone here on this particular forum had a problem with answering the same question over and over. For that matter, neither do I. I do notice though, especially at the tree forum that many old timers seem to bluntly tell a new person that if they would of only done a search, blah blah. And I couldn't agree with you more! It seems the more knowledge we gain about any subject, the less we really know. I've seen my share of troublemakers over the years and usually they pick up their marbles and go someplace else to play.

Regarding the searches or knowing how to look, Spike always had instructions on each forums first page. I don't pay any attention anymore, one of those, I read it a long time ago and figure it's still here...and maybe it's not any longer? Spike's long gone so maybe those instructions are also. I don't know. I forgot to look before I responded. I only mentioned that because some people have possibly been told how to do a search and since the OP asked how an old thread gets resurrected, a search only seemed logical in my mind. Over in Attracting Wildlife, there's a post from '02 I believe, that is still going.

As someone who's been here for many years, I was merely trying to explain MHO on what is probably going on with old threads being resurrected and why. My intention was not to step on toes or ruffle any feathers. Again, my apologies if my words were taken that way.

Back to lurking âº

• janie_may
    15 years ago

Kathy, he did it in FOUR YEARS! Kudos to Matthew!!!!! We are on the 4 1/2 to 5 year plan here! LOL! BUT, grades are good and so I'll take what I can get!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Oh, btw, I got a NEW BABY and will send you a photo of my new girl, a Pom! Who was I kidding when I said I would never have another dog after Chelsea? I didn't make it 2 months!

• donnalovesblue
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Janie...just had to respond even though it's off topic...I LOVE poms and have always owned two at a time...When we lost 'Lil Bit many years ago, my daughter convinced me to get a peek-a-poo to join our other Pom, Abby...Three years ago, at age 16, Abby died and I have yet to get over it..but Sugar, our 13 yr. "poo" is still around and we couldn't love her more...Would the BB forum mind if you post of pic of your new girl???

Gee, is there a dog forum????LOL

Donna

• janie_may
    15 years ago

Donna, I'm sure they wouldn't mind but I have NEVER managed to post a photo here. Back several years ago I'd send my bb photos to a friend and SHE would post them for me! LOL! I post photos with the greatest of ease on my lovebird forum but I just don't have the patience to figure it out here.

If you want to email me through GW, I'll be happy to send you a photo back to your email. (if you click on my user name it will take you to my personal page and you can email me from there) She is ADORABLE and my FIRST pom. I've wanted a Pom for over 8 years and swore that if I ever got another dog, it would be a pom. She will be three years old in June and is 3 lb. 5 oz.! The woman had puppies but I really, really, really wanted to be sure that adult size would not be more than five pounds (oh my achin' back) so fortunately she let me take her instead of a puppy. Cream colored with BLUE eyes! Yikes, I could go on and on and on about this dog. I am totally smitten! :D

• donnalovesblue
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Janie...I followed your instructions to email you via GW but have no idea whether I was successful...I'll be out of town for 8 days, and will try to email you upon my return....let me know if you received it as you should have my email address...

Donna

• dzyg
    15 years ago

Janie, I would love to see a photo of your dog! I love dogs, our breed of choice is Cocker Spaniels (due to size, shedding and amount of exercise needed). We have two. When we lost our 16.7 year old one, I only made it a week before we got a new puppy! Then a year later we adopted one from a shelter. One of mine has one blue eye and one brown eye which is what drew me to her when I saw the puppies. I think blue eyes are really pretty on dogs!!

Donna

• erictammy
    15 years ago

So, are you going to post a photo, Janie??
    Tammy

• donnalovesblue
    Original Author
    15 years ago

OK Janie...we all agree that we want to see that adorable POM....get to work on that photo, ok???? Darnit, I'm going to miss this forum while I'm gone...wish I had a lap top to take along!

• janie_may
    15 years ago

Donna, I did not get an email from you when I checked this morning. The good news is that I did get one from DAVE and have sent him the photo and *he* will post it for me! :D THANK YOU DAVE!

I pulled up the old "How to post a photo" thread but for some strange reason what *I* see in Photobucket (tags, etc.) is not at all the same as the instructions/pictures in the thread. The set-up is not the same and I'm thinking that maybe Photobucket changed its look since that thread was originally posted???? I tried several times to post it in the body of a thread and also to post it as a link but to no avail.

I can't figure out why I didn't get your email......OH WAIT, I didn't check and realize it might have gone to my bulk folder. Yep, there it was, in the bulk folder! I've just sent the photo to you, Donna, and hopefully Dave will make my day and post it here, too. :D

• griffin_MD
    15 years ago

Janie, I hope you don't mind me doing this--but here's your girl for all the world to see:

• griffin_MD
    15 years ago

Oops, sorry. Didn't see the message about Dave--sorry, Dave, didn't mean to butt in!!!
    Kathy

• blue_belle
    15 years ago

Janie, I CANNOT WAIT to get my hands on this little cutie! That is my true motivation for heading down your way. :) I do love birds, but dogs....oh, I think I love them more!

Kathy, I have this picture of Janie's dog too, but could I post it here? Nope. Life is too short for me to spend time figuring out how! I'm just glad SOMEBODY did it! :)

• anita55
    15 years ago

That is one fluffy little baby. what a doll! I love my JRTs, but I have to brag on my human baby, who is graduating this weekend too, from Boston College. Yay! And in 4 years too!

Anita

• malinda
    15 years ago

Well, there she is!! Miss Betsy Blue Eys! I could just eat that dog UP! I have to confess to being a dog lover, too. She is just adorable, and a little spit-fire, I bet. She has the sweetest face, and she is so tiny. Just a doll of a dog. And probably one of the most pampered pooches on the planet.

And congrats to everyone who has a child graduating this year, be it high school or college. The parents deserve a big pat on the back as they watch their children take the early steps to fledging! Our daughter made it out of college in 4 years, but that SON ... we thought he was going to be a lifer. SIX YEARS for a four year degree. We had someone in college for over ELEVEN straight years. I am sure there are many of us out there who did the same or more. It was definitely worth it.....until they say something monumentally stupid ..... and then you want a REFUND on that tuition money! LOL! Malinda

• erictammy
    15 years ago

I could have posted it, but everyone keeps beating me to it. LOL I stop and ask permission first! And just the fact that I could have posted it is a great accomplishment for me!!! Once again..cutest doggie, Janie.
    Tammy

• dzyg
    15 years ago

Oh Janie, she is adorable!! Is she a good dog or is she a little spitfire?? Those eyes really make her look like she is deceiving, like she is just cooking up something to get into. LOL! My Maya who is my baby is such a little trouble maker. She will be 2 in May and she is finally starting to settle down a bit but you just know she is just thinking about what she can get into next. LOL! I have never had a dog with the personality our Maya has, she does nothing slowly, I always refer to her as our little tazmanian devil! LOL! Dogs are so much fun and are such wonderful companions, they never judge you, they just love you!

Donna

• janie_may
    15 years ago

Kathy, I smell a law suit and btw, I think Dave might know a good lawyer! :D No, of course I don't mind and thank you! I will be sending you an email to find out how you did it using my link! :D

Donna (dzyg Donna) I like Cockers, too! I haven't met a breed that I don't like and grew up with Great Danes, G. Shepherds (probably my favorites), poodles, chihuahuas and many mixed breeds.

• janie_may
    15 years ago

I started this reply hours ago, got distracted, and came back and posted before reading the above replies. :-)

I think Pom's have a spitfire kinda image and she can show a whole lot of spunk but for the most part, she's just SWEET! Although being that close to the floor she is ALWAYS looking for something that might be editable! I took her to be groomed this morning and when I picked her up they were passing her around like a stuffed toy! They said her little feet never hit the floor while she was there cause everyone wanted to hold her. :D

Anita, big congratulations on another 4 year graduate! Great school and only 4 years! Malinda, with Jeff we would have settled for six years with a smile on our face! LOL!

• dave_in_va
    15 years ago

No problem Kathy. I had to drive up to Baltimore today to my in-laws and had a number of items on the to-do list before I got on the computer.

But Janie, I had it ready to go if Kathy hadn't beat me to it. :-)

She sure is a beautiful pup.

Dave

• erictammy
    15 years ago

Me too Dave. I had a photo of her pup ready to go to. Twice someone's beat me to it. But, that's OK, I'm not going to hold any grudges. ;) LOL

• griffin_MD
    15 years ago

Thanks for giving me a break, Janie. It wasn't hard--I simply copied the file you sent me to my desktop and then uploaded it to my Photobucket account. Copy/paste the URL from Photobucket into the message and viola! Took me about two minutes for the whole procedure.
    Graduation was exhausting, by the way, but we are home sweet home. Dan has two of the kids down looking at the creek (long story for another time) and I'm going to relax with my iced tea. The best part of the day is now Matt is home to stay for a while. My grocery bill will go up, but that's a small price to pay for having him around!!
    Kathy