SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
led_zep_rules

Reminder: SE WI swap Sat. May 20th 2-4 pm

led_zep_rules
17 years ago

Hi, as a reminder and so you don't have to wade through the old thread, I am reposting the relevant data in a new thread. Our plant swap will be next Saturday 5/20 at 1115 43rd St. Caledonia, WI 53108. (my house, big yard, indoor space available in case of bad weather, etc.) Invite other gardeners that you know.

Easy exit off 7 Mile Rd. or Hwy G from I-94. If coming from 7 Mile Rd. (closest and easiest) when you get to the stop sign after the offramp, go 1 mile west (turn right if coming from Milwaukee, left if coming from the south.) Then turn left (south) onto 43rd St. and we are the second house on the right, in all the trees. (Says 1120 on mailbox, don't be confused.) If you get to 6 1/2 Mile Rd. you passed us. Yes, there are only 2 houses on my side of the road in half a mile, that should give you a hint of the low traffic and ease of finding.

Only 21 minutes from State Fair Park if you are going to the plant sale earlier in the day. We will swap plants from 2-4 p.m., and potluck after that. Potlucking is optional. I will have water, soda, and even beer (it is Wisconsin) but no diet soda. Hot cocoa mix available if it is chilly!

Numerous persons in the old thread said they would come, I hope they meant it. I emailed over a dozen people in the roll call thread and sent the info to some other people and Milwaukee Freecycle Cafe. So there should be some folks, but I don't know how many.

Hoping to see you next Saturday, please post if you are coming and maybe what plants you think you are bringing?

Marcia

Comments (6)

Sponsored