SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flowersandbirds4ever

NEW: Thanksgiving &Table setting swap

This swap is for Thanksgiving and for setting a nice table and recipes to make a wonderful 2005 thanksgiving dinner

Seeds can be vegs-for dinner,sages for stuffings,onions,pototoes-seeds of course.all herbs for flavoring the dinner.fruits -if these are seeds or real small bulbets.flower seeds -to make a beautiful centerpeice

We just cant put in turkey or ham lol.

And for tablesetting -is one item.Of corse you welcome to take more and one just replae what you take out If you take one item replace with one item. Like napkins,recipes,candles.anything pretty for table.Light of course -not to weight box down.

Then email me your Infomation-which includes Name:address:phone:email:and your Gw member name:

When i get enough I will start this round robin with its list of Gw members and i will post here path this turkey will fly.and dc # to start of and road it has to travel

In order to make it home for thanksgiving dinner.

has to leave in 3 days no excuse.it has to be sent priorty mail dc so please read before you sign up.

Im going to include something as a accentive for Gw members

when I get box back.I will ship you something special from me.You need to send fast and no delays to get added bonus

Recipes will be in RR to make dinner perfect.Please include one of your favorites.You can write these down or copy

Thanks Happy Thanksgiving Rosie

Comments (9)