SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sguanzon

new: obf nov turkeytime/bountiful harvest swap

sguanzon
16 years ago

{{gwi:1297505}}

OurBloomin Friends Friendship Swap Group was created to have a reliable, fair and safe haven to swap and trade between the group members. If you care to join us, we would love to have you. Please be a successful member of garden web and have had a trade with one of our members. Membership requests should be directed to veeja11 (carol ) via email.

Welcome to the November OBF swap! Signups through October 31st!

This month's theme is Thanksgiving TurkeyTime/Bountiful Harvest/Cornucopia of Friendship.

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays - I love getting up early and starting the Thanksgiving dinner, watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and later, football! And the challenge of making everything and getting it all on the table at the same time (and warm - LOL!). Just love the whole thing. Then the next day, we start decorating the house for Christmas (after the sales of course!).

Some of us have had a Bountiful harvest this summer but, sadly, some of us have not :( If you feel like sharing plants, bulbs or seeds, please do so.......

maybe even a squash from your garden for Thanksgiving dinner!

If you will be able to mail in time to receive by Thanksgiving, please include a Turkey in the box (turkey on a towel, salt/pepper shaker, turkey figure for the table, whatever!).

A family recipe you enjoy making for Thanksgiving and would like to share would be great as well!

As for hostess gifts this month, I would like to request, instead, that you donate a non-perishable food item to your local food bank, church, or charitable organization if you can.

Remember, signups until Oct 31st, mail in time to receive by Thanksgiving if at all possible. Let's have fun!

Comments (97)