SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
robyn_tx

Neighbors wiping out half my vege garden!

robyn_tx
10 years ago

So last night, my neighbors come over past dinner time and let me know that the fence that had fallen down (in my yard, BTW) was finally going to be replaced. Today. Oh, and the property line is 3' over so "we're really sorry about all your plants."

WHAT? I agreed to let them leave the section of the fence where it fell because that part of my yard is a mess anyway and they needed some time to figure out what they wanted to do. Fair enough and I'm a reasonable sort. Three months later, they come over and give me one day's warning that they're going to destroy half my veggie garden! Sure enough, I come home tonight from work and the workers have either trampled the plants or yanked out the others and it's pouring rain so I can't get out there and try to dig anything up to save it.

So un-neighborly! I'm fit to be tied! I'm losing all my peppers, two of my 'maters, my entire herb garden, all the onions, all my sunflowers, what's left of the bok choy, all my swiss chard ... I can't even think of everything else on that side.

Grrrrrrr. So angry right now. OK, thanks for letting me vent.

Comments (11)