SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sassyd_gw

update: obf august cookbook swap #5

sassyd
16 years ago

Hi girls, hope everyone had a wonderful & safe Labor Day weekend, I sure did. What a great way to end such a good weekend as to come home to a po box full of great hostess gifts.

I decided to go ahead and start a new post so we can all catch up on the sent/received's. And I want to post my thank you's on this new thread to make sure everyone sees it.

Okay here goes....

Kim/lilgreenthumb sent me 2 cookbooks, Classic Baking with Hershey's and Souper Receipes with Campbells, thanks Kim I've always wanted to pick these up and never did. Also a nice package of note pads w/pen & magnet for the fridge with beautiful orange flowers and and cute little lemon scented candle. Thanks so much Kim, I love it all and appreciate it very much:)

Sherri/boballi sent me a cookbook Eating Well with California Ripe Olives, an October issue of Taste Of Home, looks wonderful, can't wait to go through it! And also omg, Natural Indulgence receipe book with receipes featuring Callebaut Chocolate and California Raisins. Thank you so much Sherri, lots of awesome looking receipes girl! I love everything!:) Thanks also for the sweet note.

Klick sent a thoughtful card, thanks sweetie. 2 nice receipe booklets, Scottish Teatime Receipes and Favourite Cake Recipes and also a package mix of Handmade Cookies from a Vermont Receipe, Raspberry Shortbread Dreams, sounds yummy girl. Thanks so much for everything Klick, a girl can never ever have too many receipes! Hope you're feeling okay hun.

And last but certainly not least I received from Deb/debbya. Wow girl! Deb sent a wonderful smelling candle, 'Old Williamsburgh' Country Dreams Honeydew Melon, a pack of notepads 'To do Today', an issue of Ladies Home Journal with Ina Garten, Emeril & Giada De Laurentiis on the cover (love all of them), a cookbook....Cooking Secrets of the Culinary Institute of America(woohoo I've already had to peak at this one, gonna love it girl!), a huge hardback cookbook, Lee Bailey's Country Desserts. This one looks awesome too! Wow, Deb, I just love, love, love everything!

Its a good thing I must finish up this swap or you girls may not hear from me for the next month at least! (JK) gives me lots of reading material for my next trip to the house. Thanks all of you so much!

Ok lets see if I can catch us up to date on where we stand......

Sassy sends to Remy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Remy sends to Sassy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shipped

Trish sends to SueG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shipped

SueG sends to Trish/dancinmoon>>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Debbya sends to Sherri/boballi>>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Sherri sends to Debbya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Skohler sends to Trina/pixieluvplants>>>>>>received

Trina sends to Skohler>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Nancy sends to April/dirtundermynails>>>>>>received

April sends to Nancy/cedarnest>>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Annie sends to Melissa/hazelnutbunny>>>>>>>received

Melissa sends to Annie/Raggedyann>>>>>>>>>>received

Sassy sends to Renne'/rennep>>>>>>>>>>received-no post

Renne' sends to Sassy

Mellen sends to Kim/lilgreenthumb>>>>>>>>>>received

Kim sends to Mellen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Ananda sends to Jeanne/SandlapperRose

Jeanne sends to Ananda/Seraki>>>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Melinda sends to Shirley/brittneysgran>>>>>received

Shirley sends to Melinda/ilovefarac>>>>>>>>received

Amy sends to Carol/veeja11>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Carol sends to Amy/amybabyboy3>>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Maryanne sends to Jules/Klick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>received

Klick sends to BethB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shipped

BethB sends to Sandy/ShadyMeadow>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shipped

Sandy sends Maryanne/earthlydelight>>>>>>>>received

I think this is where we stand, any boo boo's let me know.

Annie congrat's on your niece dear! Babies are just the best! Can't love em' enough!

Sandy no problem hun, we knew why you were posting.

I received an email from rennep saying she was mailing my box I sent her back to me no later than last Thursday, which of course I have not seen. I told her that was the least she could do if she was not going to participate, so instead of a make up box I would just ask that any that feel inclined post on the ratings forum. I would be perfectly content to receive my box back and keep her from having that happen. But if I don't receive it by the end of this week I'm finished with it.

Hoping Ananda shows up pretty quick too! SueG please let us know something as soon as you can, or better yet, Ananda let us know something.

Have a good night girls will check in a little later and make sure I didn't miss anyone.

Sassy

Comments (34)