SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gloriab3

UPDATE: 5800 wow traveling daylies 5800 and growing

gloriab3
18 years ago

This round robin is an extention of a wonderful group of traders, the Traveling Daylilies, who when at all possible trade daylilies. We have the most awesome group of traders, proven, experienced, honest, giving, sharing and awesome loving people. The way into this group is to have traded and proven yourself honest. We are not snobs, we just want to protect each other and you from any game traders... should there be any. If you know any of us, email privately and they will be allowed to get you in on their recommendation. We'd love to have you!

HI GANG!!!!!

mY friend has her new fall bulbs up and they are great prices, she also told me to tell you all that when you order anything to say Im a friend at garden web and she will send you free bulbs... oh her stuff is awesome..

http://stores.ebay.com/Flowersforme123_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQdptZ0QQftidZ2QQpZ3QQtZkm

The lady who canna suggested is so nice too. I have bought tons of dls from her, so far about 100. They are for nexts years trading,, grin!

Our current sawp from the 15th is going well and someone please post who has who and who is left for the swap names... we need to finish this up girls... as the box needs to go out...

cindy is heads up with me and we are waiting to hear so we can judge based on the boxes,,,,,,,, grin,

I wish my camera worked so i could show yall what my hubby built for me yesterday. awesome bed for the daylies.. awesome!

off to check the football games

go.... lol this way i know MY team will win!

Sharon please post recipes....

hugs gloria

Comments (100)