SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
equinecpa

10,000 iris, daylillies, spiderlillies, beladonnas, crinums,

equinecpa
13 years ago

Saw this on craigslist...thought it might be of interest for those in the area...I wish it were closer to me...

Here is a link that might be useful: http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/grd/2243997950.html

Comments (7)

• tx_ag_95
    13 years ago

Too bad I'm not near Austin or driving through the area this weekend! I've probably driven by the location a hundred times, it's on Hwy 21 near Bastrop.

• rock_oak_deer
    13 years ago

Thanks, I've been trying to get over there since the sale started. I had wondered if they were still open and will try to go this weekend.

• Lynn Marie
    13 years ago

Why that's not anywhere near Dallas. Why is it on the Dallas Craigslist? Bummer!

• roselee z8b S.W. Texas
    13 years ago

Wow! I'd love to go -- not that I need any plants :-) Shirley let us know how it is if you go.

• rock_oak_deer
    13 years ago

Plans have changed so I can't go this weekend after all, but do hope to get there before the 24th.

We are going to Austin Saturday so hope to visit at least one plant nursery. It might be The Great Outdoors because it is closest to town and I'm not in charge of the schedule. :-)

• annieinaustin
    13 years ago

The Canna Queen down in Cedar Creek is closing? Had so much fun there last April - hit the nursery on the way home from Antique Rose Emporium in Brenham. Oh well, at least I have Louisiana iris and a turtle stepping stone for souvenirs.

Thanks for the notice equinecpa.

Annie at the Transplantable Rose

Here's link to my post about ARE & Canna Queen if anyone is curious about how it looked like last year.

Here is a link that might be useful: Antique Rose Emporium & Canna Queen

• roselee z8b S.W. Texas
    13 years ago

Annie, I really appreciate your giving us the link to your blog telling about your visits to ARE and Canna Queen. Thank you!

I'm sorry to hear about any business closing, but did anybody get over to the Canna Queen to tell us about it???