SHOP BY DEPARTMENT
Houzz Logo Print
godsgarden9

NEW: Back to School- Fall Fresh Seed Spectacular Swap 2010

godsgarden9
12 years ago

WELCOME TO THE BACK TO SCHOOL-FALL SPECTACULAR FRESH SEED SWAP 2010

.All are welcome to participate whether you have only 5 pacekts to send in or if you have 300 or more packets to send in, all are welcome to participate, its alot of fun.

.You have plenty of time to gather seeds and send them in, they are not due until November 1. If you need more time, this is fine, just let us know.

.Please send all your seeds with a return mailing label and enough postage for us to return you new seeds to you, or if you want just insert a new envelope with enough postage to return your new seeds to you.

.Seed packet amounts, and these are minimal guidelines, you can put as many seeds in a packet as you would like, if the seeds are tine- 100+ seeds, small 50+, medium 25+, and large 10+. Please make a list of what seeds you are sending as this will assist us with the ability of sending you different seeds.

.You will receive at least as many packets of seed that you send in unless you request less or if you want to donate some to newbies.

.We will try to reward those that send in rarer, exotic, and named varieties when possible, Please send in no more than 10 of the same varieity.

.Please email me with your address to godsgarden9@yahoo.com

if you post on the gardenweb and it doesnt leave your email address.

. This is to be fun, and you should receive alot of new varieties you dont already have, and it is mostly dependent on you, so please send alot of variety. So sign up today and enjoy with all the fun, sharing and enjoying seeds from all over the country.

.You can list you preference, flowers, vegetables, if you prefer, or in return you will receive a mix.

. If for any reason, you do not hear back from me within a weeks time, just send me a email to my email address, and I should get in touch with you.. godsgarden9@yahoo.com.

Comments (131)