SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phephito

ciao bellas

Phephito
12 years ago

Hello everyone. My name is Andre and this is my third time around this forum. My first time was, well, just that - my first time. I took a class at the botanical gardens in Queens, bot a small bin, and worms. The worms died just short of a year.

The second and third? First place finishes at Sacred Heart Elementary school's Science Fair for my step-girls. Ive never been more thrilled and saw myself on stage accepting that ribbon. Two years in a row people! Count 'em, two! Proud guys, proud!

That said, this will be my fourth time around. Last year, one to not write home about, devastated my health and business. And so, as I take the summer off to take care of me, I turn to you for therapy, great stories, and tomatoes the likes people in these parts have never seen.

Here's to growing fat worms. Making great friends. Converting the world to our way. And feeding people.

I forgot: worm buying has never been my favorite thing to do. I need them cheap, quick, alive. Suggestions? Looking for 5000-10000 worms. Or is Uncle Jim's Worm farm any good?

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor