SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
redheadedstepchild75

NEW: Epiphyllum/Rhipsalis/Rhipsalidopsis/Shlumbergia swap

Hello,

I thought it would be a whole lot of fun to start a cactus swap...and, I wanted to see how interested others would be in this idea.

I would hold sign-ups for the swap until September 20th, and all packages would need to be mailed out no later than September 30th. I will announce partners on September 21st.

All swaps would be mailed with delivery confirmation to be emailed to your partner so they could track the package, and then you could come back to the thread and post that you received it....maybe even tempt everyone with a picture of your goodies!

If you are interested you can reply to the thread with your wants and haves list....also include with your list anything you do not want to receive...so everyone is happy when we get partners.

The swap would consist of you sendning your partner atleast 4 cuttings of the above mentioned types of plants.

All cuttings would need to be atleast 5 inches long to ensure good rooting abilities.

Epi's can be marked with the name in sharpie marker directly on the branch cutting.....all other will need to be marked with their name directly on the packaging or by list...however you prefer.....but, having names are nice. lol

You can swap NOID plants, but please list that your cutting is a NOID in your haves list...as some people do not wish to receive NOID plants....so everyone can be partnered accordingly.

I want this thread to also in the meanwhile be an informative thread if anyone has any advice or questions regarding these plants.....there are so many wonderful collecters of these plants I'm certain this would become a most informative thread indeed! :)

I look forward to swapping with you!!!! :)

Frances AKA RED

Comments (57)