SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
silverwind_gw

I know, another variety question. *ducks*

silverwind
14 years ago

I'm curious, of opinions of varieties.... Here's the issue. The nursery I'm looking at has a number of Heirloom types, not tons, but a fair selection. I'm only looking for one, maybe two plants, to add to what I've got (I'm full up as it is, but my husband just agreed to allow garden expansion this year!! And I'm developing a sudden, deep-seated need for buckets and bins, don't'cha know. ;D ). I've been over the 'descriptive tags' at the nursery, but they're not the same as actual opinions and reviews. :)

Criteria?

Heirloom

*SWEET* (Husband loves 'em bitter, god only knows why, but I've got enough for him. I want one for ME. :) )

'Interesting'. Pink, stripey, gold, they're all good - just wanting something a little different to play with.

Okay with odd watering conditions, and wind... I have a recent find of a few whole rolls of CRM, but I've not tried it before and I'm nervous. :/

I'd prefer something like a slicer or a paste-type, but I'm open to suggestions if you absolutely LOVE a cherry. ;)

*sigh*

I've been through threads, and searched, but there's just so very much! It's hard to take it all in, and I'm afraid we'll come into mid-June and I still won't have it figured out. ^_^

Thank you very much!

Comments (6)