SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
xiangirl

new: fotess: angels in august

Angels in August

1. Two kinds of "angel" seeds-'angel' in the name of the seeds, the flower reminds you of angels or it's somehow related to angels, heaven, etc.
  2. One gardening angel item-statue, decoration, garden prayer, notecards, tea towel, ornament (remember...we upcycle) ...doesn't have to be big or expensive.

--Please sign up by 8/5/12.

--Please send your package by 8/17/12 (Friday) and use a tracking number. Depending on what you choose, a small flat rate box is probably your best bet. If you go to the USPS website and use Click-n-Ship the Confirmation Number is free. You print off your own label, tape it on and drop it in your mailbox. You can let the letter carrier pick it up or drop it in any mailbox. Be sure the date you choose when you fill out the form on the computer is the date you mail it. My USPS takes this very seriously.

--Please post when when you receive your swap and what you received. If, for example, Ann sends Hollyhock seeds to Jane because the blooms remind her of angels wings...include that in the post.

--Even if you're too busy canning tomatoes and killing grasshoppers to swap...come by for the game! Will post an Angel Game so keep checking!

If I missed anything be sure and let me know!

Heidi

Comments (149)