SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
roselee_gw

A few last looks before some changes ...

Since the yard is going to change radically in a few weeks I took the camera out on a recent cool morning to document a few views.

View from the deck. Bob and I had a humorous moment when the old cedar swing seen in the distance broke down under the weight of our conversation. He's going to fix it ...

The cactus deck with Mexican flame vine. Thank you Jim ...

Valentine rose blooming as if there were no tomorrow. Maybe she has a point there. Bloom where you are planted no matter what the future may hold ...

The Resting lady is peacefully thinking it over in the midst of The Fawn roses ...

The white bird cages just never showed up. My neighbor Georgianne suggested painting them purple ...

Speaking of painting; the painted lizard ...

The arch that Bob built blooming with blue orchid vines ...

Looking back through the purple gate ...

Berger daisies, thanks Barbra, with a single Grandma's yellow rose ...

Variegated Philippine violet. Thanks Tonya ...

Wash tub garden. Maybe I should call it the tropical circle - that sounds more romantic ...

Here's what the in progress make-over that produced the present garden looked like a few years ago ...

Who knows what the next one will look like in the years go come?

"The more things change the more they stay the same." When I first read that many years ago it seemed like a riddle. Now I know that the one thing you can rely on in this world is change. Though it may not seem like it at the time it's all good. "All things work together for good." :-)

Happy gardening everyone!

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville