SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ohiojay

Picture Request Part II

ohiojay
17 years ago

How's this Stress!!!! Here's all the posts from the other one.

Posted by ohiojay z6 OH (My Page) on Fri, Aug 18, 06 at 10:14

Let's all get our latest shots of our fruit trees, maybe with a little bio of each, and put them out on photobucket or something. We can update our member service page to include this. This way we can continue to update. This doesn't have to be done right away but I think it would be pretty cool to see everyone's plants, pics of blooming and fruiting, pics of problems, etc. If anyone has any suggestions for this or a better idea to make this easier, please speak up. Thoughts? Thanks, J

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Picture request clip this post email this post what is this?

see most clipped and recent clippings

Posted by john13 Molalla,Oregon z8 (My Page) on Fri, Aug 18, 06 at 12:12

You need to change you fav forum #1 to this one! lol

John

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by stressbaby z6 MO (My Page) on Fri, Aug 18, 06 at 14:49

Along with that, we could collect a record of plants for northern growers which would include the mature sizes, sizes needed for fruiting, and specifics of container culture for each plant (preferred growing medium, pH, etc).

SB

Posted by ohiojay z6 OH (My Page) on Sat, Aug 19, 06 at 17:07

Excellent idea. We should come up with some sort of common input sheet..maybe done on a spreadsheet or something that everyone could use. That way, we'd all be using the same thing to input our info. Also things to include would be room to put observations, where the plant/seeds were obtained...and so on. We'll have to all come to some consensus as to the what's and how's. I think it would be a benefit to not only ourselves but a great way to share our plants and experiences.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES