SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hooti_gw

gardener lost

Hooti
18 years ago

Those of you that attended Tara's Buffalo Rochester area swap met my boyfriend Ron at the swap.

Ron died in a tragic accident this morning. He was thrown from his mountain bike. Details are still sketchy.

Right now I don't know how I can ever be okay again. Ron was my knight in shining armour every day of the week. Unlike the movies and fairy tales where the prince and princess ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after, I need saving every day. I am selfish and think "who will save me from all my dragons now?" Who will jump in pools with their clothes on with me? Who will volunteer to fill their truck up with pails of water for my seedlings when the cistern runs dry? Who will pick up the things I drop all over, or jump into the stinging nettle and trod it down so I don't get stung? Who will click crystals and play power people with me?

The last I saw him was friday night when I was getting ready for the corfu exchange. I let him off the hook for attending the exchange as he was such a good sport about the family reunion and Tara's exchange the week-end before. But he stopped in friday when I was labling nd potting just to say "I love you". I think, if I had just held onto him and not let go..."

Hold onto your loved ones and never let them go-at least in your heart. Always say "I love you" when they walk out the door. Savor every hour together as if it were the last. And if you have many you will be even more glad you did.

In LVX

Laurette

Comments (24)