SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marie_in_wa

Looking for replacement people

marie_in_wa
18 years ago

I have 2 non-participating people in my 12 month exchange, and rather than just cutting 2 people out, I would like to find people to replace them. We are currently 2 months into the exchange, and you would not have to make up for the packages that the non-participating people did not send (unless of course you want to!)

The rules of the exchange are fairly simple. You will be given a list of people, and copies of questionaires that they have filled out. You will send to a different person every month, and receve a package from a different person every month.

As to what goes in the packages, anything is fair game. Keep in mind, it is possible that some people may be on fixed incomes, so things purchaced at the dollar store, homemade things, cuttings, seeds, bulbs from the garden, and home canned things (I mean, who doesn't like homemade jam/jelly?!?) are all perfectly acceptable. All I ask is that you keep in mind peoples likes and dislikes when finding things to send.

If you would be interested, please send me an e-mail at gardenwebmarie@yahoo.com or post here with your e-mail address and I will e-mail you :)

Thanks!

Marie

Comments (8)