SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carousel9906

wanted: mercer area spring swap info and rsvp

Jennifer Wolford
13 years ago

Hi everyone,

The Spring swap is April 9th. Please let me know if you will be coming so we can plan the food accordingly:)

Here is some general information about the plant meet that I send to everyone. It gives you an idea of what we do, and how to get there. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. I'm a little slow to email back, but I will email as quick as I can:)

This was all started when a group of plant lovers met on the internet through various plant exchanges. Someone came up with the idea of a get together, and the rest is history. We meet at Mercer Arboretum, (Humble, which is right outside of Spring and Houston). We have a meet every spring and fall. It is a lot of fun. We get together and eat, swap plants and seeds, and talk shop. After everyone is full and swapped out, we go across the street and tour the gardens. No money is exchanged for plants, and nothing is sold. It's all about sharing and or swapping for something that you want to add to the yard:) Anyone is welcome! If you would like to know more, please email me, and I will send you more info:) carousel@plantmeet.com

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022