SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carousel9906

wanted: mercer area foodlist and rsvp for spring swap

Jennifer Wolford
18 years ago

Hi everyone,

It is time to start planning for the Sping swap. I am combining the foodlist and RSVP post. We will be purchasing the brisket, so we kind of need a head count. If at all possible, let me know if you are planning on attending so we can have enough food:) I will try to update the foodlist as often as possible, but I just had a baby a week ago today, and don't have access to the program to update the website. Hopefully I will have that computer up and running soon. The baby kind of takes up all of my spare time so far:)

Jennifer

Here is the foodlist so far... If I have missed anyone, let me know:)

We have a sort of potluck lunch every meet. We will be having chopped beef sandwiches and hotdogs, but anything you want to bring is welcome. Below is a list of things that we will be needing. If you see something that you would like to bring, please email me and I will put you down and update the list of things still needed. If you can think of something that we will need that isn't listed please let me know and I will add it.

David, my hubby will be in charge of the grill.

Things needed

We will be bringing chopped beef (paid for out of the piggy bank - donations welcome)

Lighter Fluid

Foil

charcoal

Salt & pepper

Chili (2 large cans)

Shredded cheese

Hot dog weenies

mayo

Relish

Chopped Onions

Pickles

hot dog buns

Hamburger buns

Bread

chips

nametags

cups

plates

Cultlery

sodas /water/tea

ice

napkins

BBQ sauce

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO FAR WE HAVE

Jennifer and David lighter, grilling utensils, knife, pot for chili, grate for grill, chopped beef, can opener,

Nadine - serving spoons, leftover cutlery from last year

David - cookies... Hey David.. bring some for everyone else.. Clay keep your hands off:)) HEHE

Yadda - baked beans

Alan & Mary - Sodas

Here is a link that might be useful: Plantmeet foodlist

Comments (10)

Sponsored