SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
panhandle_seed_swap

Summertime O.B.F. Members Swap July 2014!

OBF (Our Bloomin Friends) is a membership group of regular participants having the option to join a swap here each month. Membership is required in order to participate. Please contact Shirley (Brittneysgran) or Carol (veeja3), if you want more information about becoming a member. Thank you!

It's hot out! Let's kick-back together, enjoy an iced tea and have some easy-going summer fun. Sign-up for O.B.F.'s "Summertime" swap before July 5th and please mail your small package by July 24th. You can use a padded mailer or small box. Please remember to contact Shirley (Brittneysgran) or Carol (veeja3), if you want to join Our Bloomin Friends. Thank you!

Send a small item for each letter in the word "SUMMERTIME" to your July partner. Please make sure it's something that will survive the heat.

This is just an example (be as creative or silly as you like with your wording):

S - Sedum "Lime Zinger"
U - Unique ______ (fill in the blank).
M - My Favorite Recipe
M - Markers for the garden.
E - Early White Bush Scallop Squash seeds
R - Red Spider Zinnia seeds
T - Twizzlers
I - Incredibly ______ (fill in the blank).
M - My Favorite ______ (fill in the blank).
E - Echinacea seeds "Cheyenne Spirit"

When you sign-up, please let us know what seeds you like... flowers or vegetables (or both!). Also, let us know if you prefer named varieties of plants and seeds.

Fun, easy games with prizes, too!

Sheri

Here is a link that might be useful: Ginger and Honey Iced Tea Recipe

This post was edited by Panhandle_Seed_Swap on Wed, Jul 9, 14 at 7:21

Comments (150)