SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heirloomtomato

Sasha's Pink Update

heirloomtomato
16 years ago

As some of you may recall, I recently asked if anyone knew any history on the Sasha's Pink tomato I have. No one could recall ever having heard of this tomato before and I was left thinking that there must have been a mix up in the name. I was thinking (wrongly) that I had traded for this at one time and that the trader must have made a mistake and that maybe it was supposed to be Sasha's Pride. But it is NOT Sasha's Pride as I have grown that also and the Sasha's Pink I have is a really delicious big pink beefsteak. Well, tonight I was going through my seeds figuring out my list for this year and lo and behold there was my package for the Sasha's Pink and it turns out I had purchased them sometime in the past from Totally Tomatoes. There is no info on the package - not even a "packed for" date so I don't know the year I bought them. I know it has been over 8 years probably. Of course the catalog no longer carries them so I am still left with no info. I also know that it is possible for companies to make mistakes so I am still unsure of the origion of this tomato but at least I know now where I got them! LOL!

Karen

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus