SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bobbi_p

Tally Ho! Literally....

bobbi_p
17 years ago

I wish I could say "I'm sorry to tell you..."

But in all reality, I'm jazzed, I'm excited, my husband received notice that we're being transferred to London! Granted Texas has been a great gardening adventure for me, but I can't help but tell you I was flipping through a bulb catalog and drooling over tulips last week. (Just think, next spring, I could actually go to Holland and see the tulip fields myself!)

We're here for at least another 60 days, but things move fast with these transfers, so I'll be fairly sparse here. Gotta' sell the house, cars, sort out what goes in storage, gets donated, gets moved, go house-hunting, find the kids school, plus fit in all our previous summer committments of Bible School, swimming lessons, going to visit relatives in Illinois, etc. I know we'll have to downsize, won't own, and probably have a lot less control over our yard (if we have any), but we can't pass this opportunity up.

I'm so excited. Please be excited with me! I'll still check in, but if you don't hear from me for a while, don't worry. Just know that I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off!

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz