SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dr_scifi

Wrong Mango, I'm Pissed Off, nahhh Valencia

dr_scifi
15 years ago

Guys,

I am so pissed off!!! Okay, before I know about Pine island, I went to some local nursery somewhere in Kendall near bird road to buy me grafted mango tree. I got there like 3 years ago around the time we had many hurricanes... I purchased a Haden Mango and was happy. They even had the haden tag on it. The tree started grow, then hurricane cut its head off... This hindered its normal growth a little. Okay, so this year like all other trees, it is the first time it is bearing fruit! I love this tree so much and spoil it... It looks heatlhy and really good. I take excellent care of this tree and spend money to buy a kind of products to promote good health for my favorite tree. Tree is really tall not and is loaded with new buds and the older buts are like mangos now... Okay, so I look at the darn mangos, and it is not haden!!! Those bastards sold me some other three!!!! I felt hurt and heart broken and was pissed!!!!!!! I will post the picture in a bit. I know its only a tree, but its the principal of it... being sold something that is not. It turns out the mangos look like Valencia Pride. I am confident it is a valencia Pride.

Any of you have Valencia Pride? Can you post a pick of the young mangos? what do you guys think of it? Do you all like it better then Haden? Oh well, Please send me your reply. I will try and post the picture. Hope this does not happen to you all.

Comments (42)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County