SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lycheeluva

not spam- chance to own piece of s.florida for 10-15k

lycheeluva
12 years ago

I was alerted by a friend in the FLL area ( a few miles away) of a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom house for sale on his block, on a 10k square foot lot, house itself is 1800 sq feet, with central AC and in decent condition. asking price is 58k but open to offers.

According to my friend, this house sold in 2006 for 239k, and based on other rentals on the same block, it should bring in rental of approx 1400 a month. tax, homeowner assoc and water comes to approx $250 a month.

I would buy this in a second if i had 50k-60k but i dont. but if 4-5 of us on the forum bought it together, we would each only have to put up 10-15k. My friend would be willing to look after any fruit trees we plant as he lives on the block

Obviously, we would have to do due diligence and draft a contract that protects all our rights. the rental should more than cover the monthly fees and leave enough over to split a monthly rental among the investors.

think of it, closee to 8000sq feet of land to grow all those fruit trees we have been fantasising about.

If you are interested, please email me asap as we would probably need to move fast.

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz