SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lpcrose

Thanks for all for the garden getaway suggestions.

lpcrose
19 years ago

Dear Carol, Carl and Donna:

First of all, thank you for your sympathies and kind words regarding the loss of my mother. My heart goes out to you too, as I can see you know what I've been through. I still am uncertain whether I'll head from Florida to the west or to the east, but you've given me great suggestions. The Spring is such a lovely time for renewal, and I need it greatly. Once I can finalize the legal stuff, I will be free to head out and gaze at God's wonders. (And buy plants too :) My best friend will be my driver and we are just going to do garden stuff, eat great food, and remember the good times. Mom would like that. I also plan to get a memorial rose bush (to add to my large collection) for my mom. A nice pink or fuschia with fragrance. Something glamourous like my mom. She'd like that! So if you see a crying, laughing brunette with a big pink rosebush and checkbook under her arms at your local garden center or botanical garden, it might just be me! Once again, I thank you so much and will think of you whilst upon my garden journey. God bless you all and your gardens! With much appreciation, Laura C.

Comment (1)