SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
llbean_gw

new: obf: your my funny valentine, you christmas turkey.

llbean
16 years ago

Ha.. Bet that got your attention.

Well I am back, and I did miss you all so much. I missed out on the fun of the holidays and I missed out on all of your lives for many months. However, I am here for a little reclaim..

As I understand it, everyone seems a bit busy for the April Salad Bar swap, but I was really looking forward to a little OBF swapping (which is nothing like wife swapping, gutter minds).. So anyway...

I missed the Holidays: SO................ I thought that anyone who might want to participate has some VERY STRICT rules to follow.. and heed my warning: the rules will be followed:

1. Pick Your Holiday: Thanksgiving forward..

2. You have a 6.00 limit that is the number of months I have been gone.

3. Have your names to me by the first of next week so I can pair off.

4. Your postage can not exceed the cost of the 6.00.

5. If you can't think of a Holiday gift, then you can give a garden relaxing gift.

I know you all hit the after holiday sales:

Some examples of Holiday gifts: Christmas cards for this year,

Valentines cards, a Made CD of Christmas music, a made CD of your favorite bump and Grind music for Valentines day, any decorations that fall within the time frame.

Garden relaxation maybe your favorite lotion to use after gardening.

your favorite wine to guzzle after gardening.

A candle, bubblebath to relax..

Come on your all creative, I know you.

You must post what you received.

and just for Kicks: What you really wanted for Christmas and what you got.. Catch me up.

Ps.. I wanted new garden tools (hand shovel, trowel, gloves and one of those cool stand up bags that looks like a carpenters belt for chicks).

I got a bug sucker vaccuum.. No seriously, he bought me a bug sucker. This is to the girl who is to lazy to get up and throws her shoe across the room to kill a spider. Now he thinks I am gonna keep it charged, find it where Max leaves it after sucking up legos or tormenting my dogs, and then suck a live bug up, and then what? Take it outside? yeah RIGHT.. He shoulda went to good will bought me the BIGGEST man's shoe he could find and this way I would have never missed!

Oh well...

Let me know.. Also this is on the side this is not replacing the April swap, this is just a small small exchange.. UNDER 6.00

Last time Remy, how she did it I don't know stayed WAY under budget and gave a whopper of a gift and then told us her secrets of how to bargin those good deals, so I am ready to roll..

Missed you ladies.

Laura

Comments (7)