SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
butterflychaser

A Spring Fling in the MidSouth

butterflychaser
18 years ago

Several of us are planning to get together sometime in March. We haven't decided on a place or a date yet, but here's what we're mulling over.

The idea was originally planned for Memphis, but we haven't been able to secure us a park or something where we could meet, chat and trade. So our little garden party may not be happening there.

I live about an hour away from Memphis in Jonesboro, Ark, and I have hosted two garden parties in the past. I've volunteered to host this spring fling here at my house if anyone wants to come. Of course, we're still open to having it in Memphis, but I can't do the planning for Memphis since I don't live there and have no idea what may or may not be available.

If anyone in Memphis wants to take over planning to host it in Memphis, I'm all for that. Otherwise, we'll plan on having the party at my house.

We haven't chosen a date yet, as it depends on the location. But if I host it, I was thinking maybe May 6th would be a good date. Our local Master Gardeners are having their annual Garden of Tours on that day and we could tour a couple of the gardens if we wanted. We could also tour nurseries or see the new Nature Center we have.

Anyone have any other ideas? Anyone wanna come? We have a great time each year putting names with faces and sharing plants.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals