SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
serenasyh

Lopsided Garden and Lumpy Roses (Part 5)

serenasyh
14 years ago

Yikes, we have so many gorgeous roses in other winter threads, so I'm a bit embarrassed that I don't have any grand finale, but then again, when did I ever get anything but lumpy, frumpy roses, hee-hee! I'll leave it to you experts with the gorgeous roses, LOL!

My poor lumpy roses were so determined to bloom with tons of new fat buds,but this time it's a goner. Our entire week was filled with 20 degree weather, and on Wednesday it will only be 7 degrees. All my potted roses are now in the garage except for one rose.

But here are the best of my late October and mid-November blooms (the other blooms from Aromatherapy, Tiffany are too crispy, too frail to show, and I only bothered with one Penny Lane bloom, because the rest were pretty much identical in shape). They are so lumpy, unlike everyone else's gorgeous blooms but oh, well, they do try soooo hard at least, LOL!

Special Occasion:

Climbing America (darn I was on vacation so I missed out on 2 more blooms that I could have taken photos of-they were spent when I came back)...

Lincoln

Comments (18)