SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
serenasyh

2012 Lopsided Garden Part III and Little E's Memorial Day

serenasyh
11 years ago

Dear Forumers for sure this time the blooms are not as nice as previously and the Lumpy Roses are back with a vengeance. Many of my roses are resting, and the baby roses are just not strong enough to get the best shape or! they still are only at the baby bud stage. So this is the best I can manage. I put the decent ones ahead of the Lumpy Lumps. But the great news is that I am finally seeing a few honeybees. I had truly thought something bad had happened to them, but so far I am seeing a handful of visitors and hope there will eventually be a swarm of striped fuzzies like last year :) Another wonderful news is that Eluane had a 1st Place win her Excellent/Advanced Level JWW run on Memorial's Day! What a Lord-Blessed Miracle that was; I am soooo happy! So here goes the photos!

Lincoln Hybrid Tea

Distant Drums

Astilbe

The Honeybee photos

Just a nice dusk photo of the Russian sage thrown into the mix ;)

Clementina Carbonieri

Penny Lane - poor Penny Lane is a rabbit magnet and always has to start from scratch. I'm so glad I did not! SP it, because of the "white" factor. What saved it from the shovel was the unique gardenia scent which reminded me so much of my Dad's love for his gardenias.

Troika Baby Rose. Blooms are huge for such a young age. Nice fragrance! Sadly I missed the spiral form of its 2nd bloom because I was away at agility trials

Here is Troika's first bloom in my garden. Yup the Lumpy Roses are back, lol!

Don Juan: the Final Stumpy Lump, haha! But at least he's got good fragrance.

And here is the Little E, what a Sweet Girlie she is! She tries so hard to do well. Bless her and many thanks to the Good Lord and the nice folks in England giving us advice and trying to help us with our training.....

{{gwi:1241034}}

Comments (17)