SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alexis_gw

A question about some new plants that are in my frog's tank

alexis
18 years ago

I got a new plant for my dart frog's tank yesterday. It is a Sansevieria trifasciata ÂGolden HahniiÂ. Does anyone know if they do good in terrariums? I usually don't buy snake plants for any of my frogs but this one didn't have the very sharp points on the end that I've seen other snakeplants having. I also have the following plants in my tank. Let me know if any of them might not like terrarium conditions or might be bad for a frog to have in its tank (I also want to add that I ffed my dart frog in a different container so any plant that poisonous if a cricket would eat it and then my frog would eat it doesn't apply to the situation). Here's the list of the other plants: Scindapsus Pictus Argyraeus (silver philodendrum), Chinese Evergreen (Aglaonema), 2 jewel orchids Ludisia Discolor and a Macodes petola cutting, Dracaena with color like Dracaena Fragrans Massangeana but the lime green is on the outside and the dark green is in the middle of the leaf (a google search has turned up no results on this one), and a Dracaena Fragrans 'Warneckei'.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars233 Reviews
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery