SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
intheforest

2nd Annual Seed Addicts Swap

intheforest
19 years ago

I saw a lot of the other swaps were winding down so thought to try another-anybody interested? (Last year's was a huge success but much earlier-hope we can still get good numbers this late.)

Welcome to the 2nd annual Seed Addicts Swap******

This is a seed swap where anything goes (Old/new/flowers/herbs/veggies...). newbies welcome.

These are the rules ....

Mail in a bubble envelope. (Which will be mailed back to you

1) Send me up to 25 packs with the name of the seeds. As usual, send as much info as possible on the seeds... but please no more than two of really common varieties.

2) Please write Seed Addicts Swap on envelope & GW name.

3) As with all of my swaps I will try to send a wonderful mix..

4) Anyone else wanting to donate "Bonus" seeds please lable them as "Bonus" and I will distribute them to other swappers or newbies.

5)Please send in bubble wrap envelopes.. as I will reuse these to send your seeds back.

6) Please include a return address lable and enough postage to return envelope. it will need to be at least as much as it cost to send. Minimum of 60 cents

7) Deadline for mailing to me will be Feb 30,2005 all seed packets need to be sent in by this time.

Please include:

* Return postage

* Address Label

* Garden web name

* List of what you sent and also wish list (maybe youÂll get a wish or two?)

I will return seeds the 1st week in March (or earlier if I can get a lot in early-especially for those southern gardners.)

You will get back the number of seed packs you sent plus bonus seeds from me and any others who contribute extras.

Happy Swapping.

Comments (21)