SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tootswisc

It took almost a year!

tootswisc
19 years ago

I first joined the gardenweb last fall. Joe-you inspired me to increase my collection of Sansevierias. I had one and now I have 4 plus their pups. The second member of my collection was a little S hanni from Home depot. On the way home I stopped suddenly and broke off a leaf. I stuck it in some cactus soil and it finally sprouted 2 little pups. Funny how happy that can make a plant lover. You know it is kind of hard to find different sansevierias around here. I could have gotten a huge Black Coral trifis.....snake plant from Walmart several months ago but it seemed like such a monster. Then there was a very sick looking wide leaf thing from HD that I passed on. I suppose I could figure out how to trade with you Joe but I have not gotten into mailing-either by trade or by order yet. For now, it is fun to look for treasures around here. I'll post a picture of my leaf and pups when it gets a bit bigger. Oh and BTW my first Sansevieria- a 25 year old snake plant flowered for the first time last month!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH