SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bethnorcal9

Some pics with my new camera

13 years ago

Got the new camera last Friday, and been playing with it. Boy, it's really different from the old one. Lots more features that are actually easier to use, but I'm having a bit of a problem getting the colors accurate. I've been messing around with the different settings and tweaking to the best of my ability.... but there are just some aspects I either still haven't gotten down right, or they just aren't going to BE right!! I hope it just will take some time to get it all figured out.

Here's a sampling of what I've been taking....

ACROPOLIS - this one is actually fairly accurate on my monitor... this cluster was a bit pinker than usual

{{gwi:1257815}}

ALLURE - really hard to get it right... this is waaay too vivid of a lavender color... too much blue in it

{{gwi:1257816}}

APRICOT QUEEN ELIZABETH - pretty accurate, but maybe a tad too saturated?

{{gwi:1257817}}

CHOCOLATE SUNDAE CL - pretty close

{{gwi:1257818}}

CITY OF WELLAND - looks pretty good

{{gwi:1257819}}

HONDO - really good!

{{gwi:1257820}}

SHOW QUEEN - waaaay too saturated and almost looking fluorescent!

{{gwi:1257821}}

And these are two of my OP seedlings from about 2yrs ago. They've been really slow to amount to anything for some reason!

BROADWAY seedling - kinda pale, but I like the interesting almost-striped markings on it

{{gwi:1257822}}

GUY SAVOY seedling - this one I had marked as "unknown seedling" but as soon as I saw it, I knew it was from GUY SAVOY!

{{gwi:1257823}}

Comments (8)