ihatebugs

NEW: Hosting a round Robin Swap

Ihatebugs
19 years ago

Hello Gardeners:

I am going to host a Round Robin Swap.

This is how this swap works.

#1.Sign up here.

Then email me your name,your phone number and your address and gw name,your list of some of your wants.

this is for seeds for flower,vegs,herbs,tree,bush,bulbs,and anything to do with gardening.

After you sign up you will have till Feb 5th to send me your pkgs.if you send seeds you get seeds,you send bulbs you get bulbs, you send plants etc. you can send gardening stuff to and get something new back.

All will be different nothing the same.I will try and fill some of your wants.So please when you send me email send list of want too.I will keep track of this.

Then when i get all emails and pkgs I will resend out Feb 12 just before Valentines day!with a twist,suprises for valentine's day.But send same amount of postage when you send your package so I can send back to you.I will pay for difference when i include your valentine surprises.So sign up here then email me right away and dont forget signup is till 29 of jan and send your pkg before Feb 5th.

thank-you and look out for the arrowWill post here names of people signed up send pkgs and when received thank you for playing Valentin'e Swap

Comments (27)