SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
diene_gw

new: mnf: february round robin

diene
15 years ago

Hello All;

Since Linda has picked her partners, I thought I would post this announcement of the February Swap. This is going to be a true round robin which is how this whole thread began but has altered to be group swaps. A true round robin is a single package that circulates among the entire group. Of course, there were a lot less people back then.

I do hate to limit a round robin, especially a Make New Friends one but this requires a limit in order to accomplish this in a month. I am setting the limit at a dozen people but if there is a tremendous amount of interest, I will do two boxes.

The box will arrive at your house when it is supposed to and you will be able to take anything out of the box you want. You must at least replace anything you remove with something similar, ie a seed pack for a seed pack, bulb for bulb, health and beauty product for something along the same lines (do not have to duplicate), garden decoration for garden decoration, well I guess you get the idea.

The box will also tell you where it needs to go next, it must be back on itÂs way within 24 hours in order for this to work and you need to post what you took from the box. Do not post what you put in the box. At the end of the round robin, the box returns to me.

It is kind of like the telephone game only with a GW box. It is lots of fun but does require a bit of a commitment.

Post here if you would like to join and e-mail me your address.

Any questions, post here as I may not have explained it well and others may have the same question. Let the fun begin

Thanks.

diene

Comments (150)